Bull prospect

Help Support CattleToday:

He got pink eye a couple months ago, and I thought that's that and fully planned to cut him, but it's healed up pretty well and he narrowly avoided the scalpel again.. I'll post again in a 4 or 5 weeks and that will be the final verdict..I plan to sell his group in May so late March would be a late as I could castrate him for him to be healed in time for the sale.
I will make you a deal. Leave him a bull and if you don't like him I will pick him up for your average steer price.

Sure bring them on. Throw in some cows too if you want..
Heres some of the cows not all are in the pictures. I will be loading I have 3 trailers coming becuase the ones you don't want you can sell for a good amount
You have some nice ladies there. What is the cow in the first picture on the very bottom right?

I've got one looks just about like her. Wasn't sure of her lineage, she's a purchased cow. Not quite as nice, but still a pretty good cow. I'll get a picture of her to compare to.
Ok I'll judge how she looks for ya if ya like :)

I meant mine. Pictures didn't go through first time.

When she slicks off in the summer her and your Simmy could be twins. She's got a nice 5 month old bull calf on her right now, she keeps condition good on her diet of hay and mineral.

Attachments

• 248DAF41-9BDC-4559-BC69-AD8465C7B9AD.jpeg
    248DAF41-9BDC-4559-BC69-AD8465C7B9AD.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 21
  • BCE9D7A1-265C-4D18-9018-396F4CB8F8CC.jpeg
    BCE9D7A1-265C-4D18-9018-396F4CB8F8CC.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I meant mine. Pictures didn't go through first time.

When she slicks off in the summer her and your Simmy could be twins. She's got a nice 5 month old bull calf on her right now, she keeps condition good on her diet of hay and mineral.
She looks great has a pretty good top line , good test placement on her, overall she looks really good. :)

@Caustic Burno @Brute 23 , Man I feel awful for y'all, with the market so bad in Texas, that ranchers are not only having to give away quality bulls and cows, but are having to DELIVER them to the recipients half way cross the country!! @MurraysMutts , is it that bad in Oklahoma too?!!! :)
Yeah I'm not giving away my cattle I'm just going to keep them outside but they all have many barns with heating systems in them they can freely go in and out of

Yeah I'm not giving away my cattle I'm just going to keep them outside but they all have many barns with heating systems in them they can freely go in and out of
You told @Lazy M that you were giving him 2 bulls and 3 trailer loads of cattle, AND deliver them to him in KY!!!

Latest posts