bull prices

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
the bull prices just keep going up at the sales here.makes me glad i bought my coming 3yr old reg beefmaster bull for $4250 delivered.i was looking at a bull in a missouri sale and he brought $8000.then i was looking at a bull in a texas sale and he brought $7000.these are reg beefmaster bulls that are 2yrs old.

bigbull338":1q1tjywt said:
the bull prices just keep going up at the sales here.makes me glad i bought my coming 3yr old reg beefmaster bull for $4250 delivered.i was looking at a bull in a missouri sale and he brought $8000.then i was looking at a bull in a texas sale and he brought $7000.these are reg beefmaster bulls that are 2yrs old.

Well, that answered my question to you on another thread.

bigbull338":2y38auwa said:

When is he gonna be delivered. We want to see pictures. :banana:

we are pulling the trailer to a sale we go to every year.my friend will be hauling him to that sale since his bosses kids will be showing their calves in the show after the sale.he will either put him in a pen or tie him up with the show cattle since he is a retired show bull.

Latest posts