Bull pic

Help Support CattleToday:

IluvABbeef

Reaction score
Picture001.jpg

Well, what do you think? ;-)

I think you are very talented. I never got past crayons myself.:lol: My mom is an artist so when you ask this type question I've been conditioned to be blunt. IMHO everthing is excellent and well proportioned but you could improve on the head just a little. Looks a little horsey.

I'm not an art critic becuase a can't draw a stick man but the bulls "boys" are too small.

Thanks. I know my drawings aren't perfect, but I think this one of cattle is probably my best one...Jogeephus, is it the chin that makes it that way? And flaboy, I'll do the improvements on his boys.

What's catching my eye is the jawline and eye. Maybe make the eye a tad bit bigger or a lil more rounded and then soften the jawline some. He looks too sharp featured in the face if that makes any sense. I'm trying to compare it with a pen and ink and am impressed with your ability to detail the muscles with one color. You are definitely more talented than this "art critic". :oops:

You did a very nice job with the drawing. The head needs some work, try making all the head part a bit bigger ears and all. Give it a try! I want to see more. 8)

msscamp":9pbgw6ho said:
Very good drawing, but the head doesn't fit the body - it's a bit small.

I think thats it. Would it be possible to move jaw line back some to make the head appear bigger - more robust?

Okay, I can try that...so, make the head bigger...yeah I see that now...and the jaw line, move that back a little...okay...I'll get back to yall with a pic of the improvements in a day or so...thanks btw.

You might want to consider graphic design. My mother has been an artist for over 50 years and she still has trouble with the heads of animals so you are really talented. (Friend of mine is in Graphic Design and he seems to do quite well.)

All right, here's the "improved" bull:
Picture_002.jpg

I must say though, his nose looks more dog-like...:? Head is probably STILL too small....<sigh> I give up.

We can tell what it's supposed to be. Have you seen the drivell some "real" artists throw together?? Pacasso I wouldn't give house room to,even if I did have the money..

flaboy?":82e09qfq said:
You are doing good. Eyes look better but the boys are still too small. :lol:

Shoot! What about the head, hows the size, besides it being more dog-like ( :roll: )?

IluvABbeef":z9twzbxl said:
flaboy?":z9twzbxl said:
You are doing good. Eyes look better but the boys are still too small. :lol:

Shoot! What about the head, hows the size, besides it being more dog-like ( :roll: )?

Actually as I said I am no artist but his head looks more like a bear to me than a bull but still 100000000000% better than I can do.