bull pic not my bull

Help Support CattleToday:

JHH

Reaction score
A bull pic for you to tear apart

newbull09dadscows012.jpg

If he is as young as he looks he's a pretty decent prospect, could be slightly longer muscled and be a little more masculine if I'm really picky.

Australian":nslwiv8q said:
Looks a bit like a steer but a better photo might prove otherwise.

This is a bull I assure you. He is in a friend of mine's herd. He was about 12 months in pic. I couldnt get any better pics. I think he is an Embracer 8e grandson.

JHH":3qga8z6i said:
Australian":3qga8z6i said:
Looks a bit like a steer but a better photo might prove otherwise.

This is a bull I assure you. He is in a friend of mine's herd. He was about 12 months in pic. I couldnt get any better pics. I think he is an Embracer 8e grandson.

He doesn't mean he thinks he's a steer he means it has a 'steery outlook'. Like Knersie said, all is well although he could be a little more masculine and muscled. But he's young and that should come in time.

He's 1 year old, not bad.
This apparently was taken during the Winter. Get a pic of him a few months older and slicked up.

I don't mean to be too derogatory with my comments but a lot of posters of Poll Herefords let the masculinaty angle go out the door. Lots of the younger bulls posted look very feminine. They lack eye pigment which I like and most Australian cattlemen do as well. The best horned Herefords by far are those posted by Lorenzo from Uruguay and going by board comments a lot of US people like them too. So why don't we see more like them posted. I wish I could work out easily how to post pictures of some of our Herefords so you can see what I mean.
Colin

Australian":je9b4z4e said:
I don't mean to be too derogatory with my comments but a lot of posters of Poll Herefords let the masculinaty angle go out the door. Lots of the younger bulls posted look very feminine. They lack eye pigment which I like and most Australian cattlemen do as well. The best horned Herefords by far are those posted by Lorenzo from Uruguay and going by board comments a lot of US people like them too. So why don't we see more like them posted. I wish I could work out easily how to post pictures of some of our Herefords so you can see what I mean.
Colin