Bull in downtown Orlando

Help Support CattleToday:

Central Fl Cracker

Reaction score
I live and work in Orlando and take the backroads to get to work. This Bull is in somebodies backyard and I was curious what is the
breed of this bull. I bet the guys back yard isn't a whole acre. He also has 2 Ostriches. to get the picture of him he originally had his $ss turn towards me so I gave out a couple oh whistles and he turned and snorted and started my way. Iron Pants and the Manson twins are screaming " Get back in the car ya old fool "

bull3.JPG

WOW :shock: Big bull, even bigger photo :roll:

I think 1/4 Herford 3/4 Angus :)

mnmt

Id say Angus/Hereford motley face. Big bull though looks good for a crossbreed bull.

That bull is looking at ya like you owe him money or something. I would say Angus / Holstien just cause a guy down the road has a steer of that cross marked up like that. Could be angus / simmi or angus hereford who knows.

HOSS":3u0s5z1s said:
That bull is looking at ya like you owe him money or something. I would say Angus / Holstien just cause a guy down the road has a steer of that cross marked up like that. Could be angus / simmi or angus hereford who knows.

I've got a steer marked like that and he's half and half Angus and Simmenthal

dun

That would be my guess as well.. Simmental x Angus. Especially with that 'tude! Of course, we know that comes from the ANGUS side. :p

My hats off to you for having the gumption to get out and risk a picture for all of us on the Boards though!

Can me, Crowder and flaboy get a trailer close enough to load that guy ?
I'll drive, Crowder can man the door and flaboy is the most important part - the BAIT !!!!
I like a rowdy bull !!

It's possible he leases the bull out to some ranchers. Every once and a while when I go by the bull is not there. It is so funny that this Bull is near downtown Orlando. I kept telling my buds about him at the office and they did not believe me so I started carrying a camera with me and got some great shots. The poor Ostriches are in a 10 x 20 fenced area which seems like it is not a lot of room for them. :lol:

Central Fl Cracker":2eevm857 said:
It's possible he leases the bull out to some ranchers. Every once and a while when I go by the bull is not there. It is so funny that this Bull is near downtown Orlando. I kept telling my buds about him at the office and they did not believe me so I started carrying a camera with me and got some great shots. The poor Ostriches are in a 10 x 20 fenced area which seems like it is not a lot of room for them. :lol:

What part of Orlando are they?

Latest posts