BULL HAULING PRICE

Help Support CattleToday:

odz

Reaction score
Hello i was wondering if anyone knows how much it would cost to have a bull purchased from lets say wyoming, south dakota, nebraska, etc.(north central states), and have it shipped to south texas. i just need a more/less figure. Thank you.

At most of the sales it is very reasonable. They will handle the delivery and may start out with several dropping them off along the way. Some sales have free delivery within a specified number of miles.
If ou have to hire a trailer just for one bull that is another story. About 2.50 a mile now with the current fuel price.

Some haulers go that route once a month. A few hundred can get one hauled pretty easily.

We usually split the cost and deliver single reg. bulls we sell. It is our vacation.

whick route are you talking about. pls excuse my inexperience.

alot of the sales have what they call central hauling points that they will haul to.an you meet them there an pickup your bull.my friend had a bull sale last sat,an he offered free hauling to any1 that bought 5 bulls or more.but most haulers charge $4 to $5 a loaded mile.

Latest posts