Bull glamour shots and others (lots of pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
Earlier I had posted some pictures taken of some of my heifers by my neighbors daughter (she is actually my son-in-law's sister). Anyway I asked here to snap a couple of my new Atlas 101N Balancer bull calf. He is 9 months old and will be used for clean-up this summer. I am also posting some other pictures that she has taken of barns near the house and of one of my daughter. On the barn pics she uses a photoshop program to superimpose 2 pictures together usually using storm clouds etc.. It looks really neat. The barns are real but the sky has been manipulated to give it a unique look. I think the girl has talent and an eye for art.

Atlas 101N son
bull2.jpg

bull.jpg

My daughter
amanda.jpg

Photographers niece
baby.jpg

baby2.jpg

Old Barns
barn.jpg

barn2.jpg

barn6.jpg

barn3.jpg

barn5.jpg

barn4.jpg

barn7.jpg

3waycross":uiexl810 said:
Very impressive. I am looking forward to seeing that bull in a year.

I really like him 3way. He is thick, long and moves easy. He has a very large scrotal circumference for a young calf. I think he will make a darn good bull. I took a chance on buying him so young but I wanted to get him before he went into the breeders annual sale in March. He was being eyeballed by a couple more buyers that wanted him. It was the only 101N bull calf that he had this year and I really like that 101N bull. I saw him in person a couple of years ago and was really impressed by the hindquarter that he carried while still appearing balanced.

HOSS":1e9epjnw said:
3waycross":1e9epjnw said:
Very impressive. I am looking forward to seeing that bull in a year.

I really like him 3way. He is thick, long and moves easy. He has a very large scrotal circumference for a young calf. I think he will make a darn good bull. I took a chance on buying him so young but I wanted to get him before he went into the breeders annual sale in March. He was being eyeballed by a couple more buyers that wanted him. It was the only 101N bull calf that he had this year and I really like that 101N bull. I saw him in person a couple of years ago and was really impressed by the hindquarter that he carried while still appearing balanced.

Hoss you might find this interesting. The heifer I posted on the 4H heifer thread is out of a 1/2 sister to the 101 bull. She is also an Atlas 745 dtr. I have 3 of those and they are throwing some real nice calves with lots of eye apeal.

3way,

If you are ok with it could you send me that heifers reg# via PM? I would like to see her lineage back a ways.

Latest posts