Bull Calf

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryan

Reaction score
Outside of being a Longhorn, being spotted, and having horns. What do you think of this bull born around May 15th. picture was taken about 3-4 weeks ago

sorry about the size, i dont know how to make it smaller

Bull_may2004.jpg

Longhorn? Horns!

Does not matter to me. But then again, I have a bunch of Horned Herefords in our fields. When I lived in Fairview, Alberta, lots of folks used the Longhorn on the first calvers - made life real easy for us when the girls were calving out on grass.

Grand Champion 4H steer for all of northern Alberta was a cross between Longhorn, Shorthorn, Angus and Simmental.

I know this because it was my daughters calf.

Looks real nice to me.

Bez

Grand Champion 4H steer for all of northern Alberta was a cross between Longhorn, Shorthorn, Angus and Simmental

Thats awesome

Guess he okay....for a longhorn :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did I mention I was an AGGIE as well.

It is a little rough being an AGGIE and owning longhorns. Good thing people here at A&M are so nice, they don't give me too hard a time.

You are correct. I just tell everyone i raise/show cattle. If they ask what breed, i just tell them different breeds. ;-)

Good thinking. Raising Longhorns just might get you shot or hung in College Station.

Its just an AGGIE thing. AGGIES have a say "From the outside looking in you can't understand it. From the inside looking out you can't explain it."

Rustler9":27x4h7an said:
Why would raising Longhorns in College Station get you in trouble? I know some folks who live there and they raise them and make no bones about it.

tx a&m's biggest rival is t.u. (university of texas) & their mascot is the longhorn.

my 3-yr will see someone w/a longhorn shirt or cap & go "sssss" :lol: she even does the same thing when she sees a real longhorn :lol:

"The Texas Showdown" is now the official title of any game played between Texas A&M and t.u. be it football, soccer, basketball, etc...

A&M is currently up 1-0

Latest posts