Bull calf pics

Help Support CattleToday:

From the tiny pictures you posted, :) he looks a little pinched and a little short through the hip, but overall I like him, ain't none of them perfect. Not sure what you mean by do or die at the bull test, everyone here wants moderate, so if he's not the top gaining bull, who cares. :lol: I'd send him.

rocket2222":1abt3652 said:
From the tiny pictures you posted, :) he looks a little pinched and a little short through the hip, but overall I like him, ain't none of them perfect. Not sure what you mean by do or die at the bull test, everyone here wants moderate, so if he's not the top gaining bull, who cares. :lol: I'd send him.

Thanks for your response. I will get some more adequate pics and post them another time.

alexfarms":20oq4dnm said:
rocket2222":20oq4dnm said:

Thanks for your response. I will get some more adequate pics and post them another time.

You're not alone, John. I'm thinking I need to take a photography class - and maybe one that specializes in cattle photography. I'm probably going to buy one of those new video cameras where I can capture single images from the videos and see if I can come up with some pictures that way. I'm probably being too impatient.

George

Herefords.US":279pekhf said:
alexfarms":279pekhf said:
rocket2222":279pekhf said:

You're not alone, John. I'm thinking I need to take a photography class - and maybe one that specializes in cattle photography. I'm probably going to buy one of those new video cameras where I can capture single images from the videos and see if I can come up with some pictures that way. I'm probably being too impatient.

George

Heck, I was just teasing him about the pics because somebody said something like that a little while back about some he had posted, that's why I put the smiley there. I guess he forgot. John, the pics are fine, the bull looked good, he should do well on test.

rocket2222":2i8f4m18 said:

I agree. He is sure good enuf to send on test. :nod:

Latest posts