Bull and a daughter

Help Support CattleToday:

S&S Farms":7ba38p0e said:
A couple different angles
From behind
P6130063.jpg

If I had just been on the other side not his best pose of the day shows his length though
P6130062.jpg

Jeff
Jeff-

The two pictures of your bull (side view and rear view) are just exactly the camera height that it should be! Lens aimed at a spot just behind the foreleg and about 24" above the ground, and rear view camera aimed exactly between the rounds and 24" above the ground. Well done!

For you breeders who are taking pictures of your animals, I hope that you can see the difference between most of the pictures that we see on these posts, and how well done THESE pictures have been presented!

DOC HARRIS

DOC HARRIS":19olbibs said:
S&S Farms":19olbibs said:
A couple different angles
From behind
P6130063.jpg

If I had just been on the other side not his best pose of the day shows his length though
P6130062.jpg

Jeff
Jeff-

The two pictures of your bull (side view and rear view) are just exactly the camera height that it should be! Lens aimed at a spot just behind the foreleg and about 24" above the ground, and rear view camera aimed exactly between the rounds and 24" above the ground. Well done!

For you breeders who are taking pictures of your animals, I hope that you can see the difference between most of the pictures that we see on these posts, and how well done THESE pictures have been presented!

DOC HARRIS

Doc

Let me tell you a digital camera makes the difference I took close to fifty shots to get these and I still dont have the perfect picture yet the round pen will have to be set up later for that picture. Thanks for the kind comments. Even a blind squirrel gets a nut every now and then :) The real secert is to take someone with you to get his attention while taking pictures. He is real docile I have a headon pic that I actually touched his nose after taking it .

Jeff

Latest posts