30 South Carolina

Tomorrow I expect
14 UCLA 34
11 Kansas State 27
with UCLA jumping up to 9 and Kansas State slipping to 12
and
Washington 30
Oklahoma St 24

As a Purdue fan (look it up, we used to play football) I've spent a lifetime hatin' on THE Ohio State Buckeyes.
The only team less likeable in the world is 'Bama. So I enjoyed that result. SEC, SEC, sec, s..e..c s..
Go Ducks. I can't wait for the National Championship Game uniforms.

After watching Ohio State last night, I may have to rethink my original-- "Oregon wins out" theory. :???:

confused_upset_emoticons.jpg

I thought the Big 10 had a good Thursday in the bowl games, being a Badger fan its hard to cheer for Ohio,I remember a few years back when Wisconsin played the Ducks in the rosebowl,and couldnt believe how fast they were,doesnt look like they have slowed down at all.Should be a good game.

haase":4go9q5h7 said:
being a Badger fan its hard to cheer for Ohio

Exactly the opposite for me.
Being a Gopher fan, I cheer for the Badgers and the other Big 10 teams when they aren't playing each other.
I'm a Vikings fan and cheer for Green Bay and da Bears too.
Guess Minnesotans are just naturally better people that love their neighbors rather than wishing them ill. :)

Like I said its hard to cheer for Ohio,but that doesnt mean that Im not going for them in the national Championship game ;-) Go Big Ten.

Thanks for the better link GB and T81, nice excitement after the stress of yesterday. It is still hard for me to believe he didn't know about it before the press time. But maybe he didn't, I would think a coach at his level would go into the locker room, give the team the pep speech, pats on the back, go,to his area to prep for the news media and ask , who we playing plus any details ..... 59-20 would have been a detail. May be wrong, but up front I'm worried about Urban and the Bucks.

Oh and the Ducks are the home team so don't be shocked about their uni choice! :lol:

greybeard":2mzql0nk said:
Any truth to the rumor they are going to be changing their name to the Oregon Nikes?
:hide:
GB I think a requirement for all Duck players is to immediately get a Nike Swoosh tattoo prior to even showing up on campus. (If there is an open spot for another tatoo). :mrgreen:

TexasBred":cet3rk08 said:
greybeard":cet3rk08 said:
Any truth to the rumor they are going to be changing their name to the Oregon Nikes?
:hide:
GB I think a requirement for all Duck players is to immediately get a Nike Swoosh tattoo prior to even showing up on campus. (If there is an open spot for another tatoo). :mrgreen:

Hey uncle Phil is just a nice old guy who likes to watch college football, I just so happens he likes to be comfortable while watching it and he likes lots of variation in the colors of uniforms. He also likes new stuff like football facilities including athletic training building, practices fields, student athlete study building, oh and a basketball arena. So just a pretty normal everyday guy.

The top dog always gets all the flack--now that FSU and 'Bama are gone, that means it's Oregon's turn in the bullseye.

13824531743Plaid.jpg

new mascot
roboduck_medium.jpg

:lol: :lol: they brought that new mascot out 6 or 7 years ago, thanks goodness it only lasted a couple of games.

Latest posts