Buck with canine teeth

Help Support CattleToday:

Dear 50/50Farms, I can't say whether you are a priest or not. However, I majored in science, did wildlife studies and have had peer reviewed studies on native plants and animals published in scientific journals, so according to the definition of a biologist, I am a biologist and so is my husband. The only reason I brought this issue of birth defects up again is because animals, including little children are still being maimed and killed. If you don't care, you don't have to read my posts, do you?

It is interesting how many people think killing and maiming newborn children is funny, like 50/50Farms. I guess most of you have no children or grandchildren or other youngsters you care about. Heart defects are the most common birth defects on newborn children. Medical doctors don't count underdeveloped facial bones because that does not result in surgery on the newborn baby that costs the parents and taxpayers huge sums of money, like heart defects do.

By the way, 50/50Farms, I had done wildlife studies before a lot of people on Cattletoday were born.

It is interesting how many people think killing and maiming newborn children is funny, like 50/50Farms.
I'll take "things you'd say on the internet but never in real life for 600, Alex"

Ma'am, I have kids. I'm certain you don't talk to people like that in real life because some mama bear of a mother would have jumped you like a jackrabbit at some point. What I'm laughing at is you taking such a long way around the barn to appeal to your own authority and justify why you dig up old threads for this crusade, or in the case of the deer fetus, plain old just talk out of where the good lord split ya.

50/50Farms, that deer fetus in the photo on this thread is not at all normal. Also, I am not certain what you mean about talking to people in "real life." I tell as many people as possible why their children likely have an underbite or an overbite or a heart defect, etc., and yes, I talk directly to people. No mother ever "jumped me like a jackrabbit" for trying to help her and her child. Also, the thread on Cattletoday was sent to me on my email. Cattletoday is sent every day since I joined. I had no idea it was a so called "old" thread, so I commented on it - and as usual on Cattletoday all heck broke loose. People on Cattletoday seem to have great fun making derogatory remarks about me and not considering the consequences to themselves and everyone else of so many mammals (including newborn children) and other vertebrates being born with serious defects that can cause life long problems or early mortality.

Also, I am not certain what you mean about talking to people in "real life." I tell as many people as possible why their children likely have an underbite or an overbite or a heart defect, etc., and yes, I talk directly to people. No mother ever "jumped me like a jackrabbit" for trying to help her and her child.
Ma'am, with all due respect, I think there's a cross-connectivity issue here. What I said couldn't have gone farther overhead if I'd thrown it.

Here's another weird one. My best friends' brother was 'yote hunting on an empty pasture (moved the cattle for winter) and found this aborted fawn. Friend of ours owns a processing/taxidermy business (and a hard-core hunter!) and said does most always start with two and quite often abort one.
View attachment 25517

Here's another weird one. My best friends' brother was 'yote hunting on an empty pasture (moved the cattle for winter) and found this aborted fawn. Friend of ours owns a processing/taxidermy business (and a hard-core hunter!) and said does most always start with two and quite often abort one.
View attachment 25517
I found a photo of a whole normal fetus that I photographed several years ago and a photo of the head of another fetus. Both Montana fetuses have a normal bite to compare with the Kansas fetus with the lower forward of the upper jaw. The photo of the whole fetus shows how much longer the front and back legs are on the Montana fetus. The neck is also quite a bit longer than on the Kansas fetus, but necks can vary a little. Unless Kansas has miniature white-tailed deer with really short legs, the Kansas fetus has underdeveloped legs and underdeveloped facial bones. Both are birth defects according to veterinary books.
View attachment 25517

Attachments

• WTD fetus head - normal 2011.jpg
    WTD fetus head - normal 2011.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 4
I couldn't get the photo of the whole normal fetus showing the much longer legs to go on this site. Sorry about that. However, you can definitely see the difference between the Montana fetus with a normal bite and the Kansas fetus.

View attachment 25517
I found a photo of a whole normal fetus that I photographed several years ago and a photo of the head of another fetus. Both Montana fetuses have a normal bite to compare with the Kansas fetus with the lower forward of the upper jaw. The photo of the whole fetus shows how much longer the front and back legs are on the Montana fetus. The neck is also quite a bit longer than on the Kansas fetus, but necks can vary a little. Unless Kansas has miniature white-tailed deer with really short legs, the Kansas fetus has underdeveloped legs and underdeveloped facial bones. Both are birth defects according to veterinary books.
View attachment 25517

I finally found a photo of the whole normal fetus that would go on this website. I photographed it several years ago. Also, a photo of the head of another Montana fetus. Both Montana fetuses have a normal bite to compare with the Kansas fetus with the lower jaw forward of the upper jaw. The photo of the whole fetus shows how much longer the front and back legs are on the Montana fetus than on the Kansas fetus, especially the front legs. The front legs on the Montana fetus are about one third longer than the Kansas fetus. The neck is also quite a bit longer on the Montana fetus than on the Kansas fetus, but necks do vary a little. Unless Kansas has miniature white-tailed deer with really short legs, the Kansas fetus has underdeveloped legs and underdeveloped facial bones. Both are birth defects according to veterinary books, veterinarians, biologists and Google. I put 50/50Farms' fetus photo on beside the Montana fetus photo so it is easier to compare the leg length.

Attachments

• WTD Fetus M 2011  wh body.jpg
    WTD Fetus M 2011 wh body.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Aborted fetus from Kansas 2023.jpg
    Aborted fetus from Kansas 2023.jpg
    839.6 KB · Views: 1
No, she doesn't own cattle. She is on a cattle board to convince US not to use chemicals.
Actually, it's even better, if you read her articles and her interviews, a lot of what she's blaming it on comes from BTO crop contractors and guys that farm the dirt as a big part of what they do, as if 90% of us can do crap or smack about it. I've read some on her lately and if she's got a point then good for her, but this isn't the place to suss it out and rehash in 90 million times over. There's microplastics in our blood, bioaccumulations of something in most lower 48 critters that wasn't there 100 years ago, and estrogen in our water, but I don't see what we're going to do about it here.

Latest posts