Buc-ee's

Help Support CattleToday:

The big sale barn in El Reno is super nice. Very comfortable seating and climate controlled. It is fairly new after it got whacked by a tornado a couple years back. They now have a tornado shelter inside the sale barn arena just for the customers. Like the the other big yard in OKC, they run 6 to 12 thousand a week. Also like the one in OKC, your animals are kept in separate pens. They are fed regularly and have their own water trough. They don't use commission companies like they do in OKC.

Been there 10 years ago. I make a habit of going to stockyards all over the US as I travel
Same here. Which ones have made your must see list? I stopped by the one in Paris, TX a few years back and really enjoyed it - nice restaurant.

Is there a Buc-ees in Crossville, TN? I saw a sign for them saying Beavers At Work, but never saw the store. Couldn't figure if there was one in place, or the Beavers were working on it......

We're getting one at south end of the county - Oak Grove, KY - on the news, they said 145 gas pumps and 300 employees. I can't even imagine...

Latest posts