Buc-ee's

Help Support CattleToday:

What part of Virginia you headed to? While Kenny is the coolest and best looking of all us Virginia members there are several of us scattered around the state.

I have no desire to be traveling any part of 95 this weekend. You boys travel safe.
Harrisonburg. 85, 77 and 81. No 95, but probably still have some traffic.

I am southeast of there about 1 1/2 hrs. but like Kenny says you drive right by Farmerjan and there are several others not far from there. Harrisonburg is a pretty area especially if you get out of town a little ways. Enjoy your visit and holler if you need anything.

I think Sheetz are only in West VA, Virginia and North Carolina. But they are expanding.
My cousin is a diesel mechanic at the local Freightliner place, and says he sees more trouble with trucks that use Sheetz fuel than any other big chain. Take that for what you will.

Ole boy started out of Lake Jackson with one small store.
He put together a business model that was a huge success. He pays employees well and it shows in service.
They also don't put up with local "shakedown politicians ". Crooks in Louisiana thought they had em over a barrel when they tried to open a store there. They sold the land at a loss and told em "up yours" will go elsewhere

They also don't put up with local "shakedown politicians ". Crooks in Louisiana thought they had em over a barrel when they tried to open a store there. They sold the land at a loss and told em "up yours" will go elsewhere
It will be welcomed by the Eastern Band of Cherokee Tribe. They will be adding more stores in the same area. It's where you get off I-40 to go to Dollywood and Smokey Mountain National Park. Some days the traffic at the exit is several miles long.

Oklahoma is getting a Buc-ees at ElReno Just west of OKC.. Supposed to be here early 22.

Crooks in Louisiana? You jest!
That might be the only place in the USA could rival Chicago politics.