Buc-ee's

Help Support CattleToday:

First stopped at Buc-ees in Texas, Now we have 1 in Georgia and I have stopped at it. Both clean and nice with great brisket sandwiches. I did Christmas shop there too. Just wish they had a parking spot for trucks with campers>
The one in GA does have spots for busses, campers, and trailers. Off to the right as you enter. I stop there with horse trailers at least once a month

Been on call at work this month. That ends May 1 so will be heading out then.
Still having problems getting materials to build the trailers
Factory is almost 200 trailers behind.
Some companies have quit taking any new orders.

Bringing this back up. Heading to South Carolina with a trailer Monday night. Someone told me there was a Buc-ees in SC but I can't find the info on it.

A quick search revealed nothing. But there sure is a bunch of em now!
Wonder if they are all the same as the big one in dallas?
Love that place!
I know the perfect spot here in northern okieland.

I've never heard of anything called Sheetz but there is a new convenience store chain that has expanded into East Texas called Quick Trip. An Oklahoma company I think. Their restrooms are supposedly on par with Buc-ees in terms of cleanliness (according to GasBuddy polls)
The only reason I know about them is one is currently under construction about 7 miles from my place. Looks to be about like a glorified CircleK.

Kum & Go and Casey's are king here, with a few Quik Trips here and there.

Hard to beat Caseys pizza IMO, but Pilot comes pretty close.

Bringing this back up. Heading to South Carolina with a trailer Monday night. Someone told me there was a Buc-ees in SC but I can't find the info on it.
Under construction in Florence, SC. Opening next year.

One supposed to be coming to Anderson SC as well, but have not heard a date yet.
Where in SC you going? I would invite you to visit, but I will be in Virginia on Monday and Tuesday next week.

One supposed to be coming to Anderson SC as well, but have not heard a date yet.
Where in SC you going? I would invite you to visit, but I will be in Virginia on Monday and Tuesday next week.
Loris, SC near the coast. I-40 to 26 to 20 to 95 and then 2 lane looks like the last few miles.

Looks like I will get on I-95 at Florence. Maybe next time.

Do they have Sheetz in Texas? We see them while driving to Charlotte and my wife always laughs. "Get the gas but not the food, or you'll get the Sheetz"
A few years ago I had to make several trips to DC one summer. I took my wife and daughter once and we stopped at a Sheetz. When I started telling her about Buc-ees, she shut me down and said I don't care, you recommended Sheetz and I will never go back.

What part of Virginia you headed to? While Kenny is the coolest and best looking of all us Virginia members there are several of us scattered around the state.

I have no desire to be traveling any part of 95 this weekend. You boys travel safe.

Latest posts