Buc-ee's

Help Support CattleToday:

First Buc-ee's in South Carolina opened today in Florence. Will probably have traffic backed up on I-95 for a few months until the newness wears off.

I suspect that any future trailer deliveries to that area will require a stop and visit.

First Buc-ee's in South Carolina opened today in Florence. Will probably have traffic backed up on I-95 for a few months until the newness wears off.

I suspect that any future trailer deliveries to that area will require a stop and visit.

Heck yes. I stopped at the Richmond KY store last night for a midnight snack and today for BBQ to get me home. I can't imagine the traffic at the SC store. That's the exit to Myrtle Beach also.

Heck yes. I stopped at the Richmond KY store last night for a midnight snack and today for BBQ to get me home. I can't imagine the traffic at the SC store. That's the exit to Myrtle Beach also.
The one in Sevierville (supposedly supposed to be the largest convenience store in the world) does not open for another year.

Buc-ees Richmond KY opens tomorrow April 19th at 6am for anyone near or traveling I-75 through KY. I should be traveling through there one night this week so for sure I will check it out and get fuel.
I was thinking today is the 17th? Damn, behind the 8 ball again!

Filled up with diesel yesterday for $3.99 at the Richmond KY Buc-ees. Of course got the brisket too.
My wife stopped at one last month and brought me back a brisket sandwich. As much as I wanted it to be great, I was just not impressed. Maybe I am spoiled by good brisket, or maybe I just don't like their sauce. I will give it another try when I finally get to one.

My wife stopped at one last month and brought me back a brisket sandwich. As much as I wanted it to be great, I was just not impressed. Maybe I am spoiled by good brisket, or maybe I just don't like their sauce. I will give it another try when I finally get to one.
Where do you get good brisket in this area?