Bubba Got a Question

Help Support CattleToday:

grannysoo

Reaction score
Down south, Bubba called his attorney and asked, 'Is It true theys suin them cigarette companies fer causin people to git cancer?'

'Yes, Bubba, sure is true,' responded the lawyer.

'And now someone is suin them fast food restaurants fer makin them fat an cloggin their arteries with all them burgers
An fries, is that true, Mista Lawyer?'

'Sure is, Bubba.'

'And that lady sued McDonalds for millions when
she was gave that hot coffee that she ordered?'

'Yep.'

'And that football player sued that university when he graduaided and still couldn't read?'

'That's right,' said the lawyer.'
'But why are you asking?'

'Well, I was thinkin.....

What I want to know is, kin I sue Budweiser fer all them ugly women I slept with?'

What I want to know is, kin I sue Budweiser fer all them ugly women I slept with?'

I know this is a joke. But this is getting serious if you ask me. This may not ever happen, but something close could occur, if the past is any indication of the future. In order to stay in business, insurance products, like liability insurance, are usually purchased. If you trace the insurance company money, you are likely to be surprised with the information you can find. Just because a court rules in favor of one side, doesn't mean the liable side is right or wrong in moral terms. In other words, if I am feeding a homeless person that hasn't ate in a week in my house, and the person trips walking down the stairs, sues me, wins the suit, and I don't have insurance, the homeless person could buy my house and be feeding me.

HerefordSire":2brmd5te said:

I know this is a joke. But this is getting serious if you ask me.

It is a joke, yet it is a serious problem in society. Have you read some of the warning labels that are on products? Every warning has come to pass because of a problem.

Like the warning on sleeping pills that they may make you sleepy? DUH!

Reminds me of the ole saying about society, hades, and the handbasket...

Isn't this the problem with such high medical costs? The insurance rates for the Doctors are so high because of the stupid high awards handed out that the insurance companies have to be able to cover the costs. Just a viscous circle.

jw":5pktg2sf said:
Isn't this the problem with such high medical costs? The insurance rates for the Doctors are so high because of the stupid high awards handed out that the insurance companies have to be able to cover the costs. Just a viscous circle.
yes it is
I know a woman who was in a car accident 20 some yrs ago and had major spinal injuries and could barely walk about 3 yrs ago a Dr told her of a new surgery that might help her walk a little better and alleviate some of her pain he explained all of the risks to her, she had the procedure and she can walk probably 75% better than she did before and her pain has decreased by 50% only has to take a pain bill if she has been on her feet for a long period of time instead of 2 or 3 a day like before

She filed a lawsuit against the Dr because she has some numbness in her leg that will not go away and if she sits for extended periods of time her leg will go numb for a few minutes when she tries to stand

Before surgery she had to walk with a walker and not over 10 or 20 steps at a time now she can walk with just a cane, and gets out and walks around her yard and can do her own shopping

I would say the surgery was a success but no the Jury in her lawsuit awarded her $1.5 million because of the numbness IMO That is ruidiculous

Latest posts