BTK killer...........

Help Support CattleToday:

A lot of sickos out there. The Most Notorious Serial Killers The World Has Ever Seen.....

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/world/most-evil-serial-killers/#.fc83i3dn9

jltrent said:
A lot of sickos out there. The Most Notorious Serial Killers The World Has Ever Seen.....

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/world/most-evil-serial-killers/#.fc83i3dn9

What's especially alarming is the serial killers we do not know anything about...yet.

bball said:
What's especially alarming is the serial killers we do not know anything about...yet.

I wonder how much the DNA databases are going to slow down serial killers? There's been several caught because of those things, and if someone kills someone that should be the first place the police go.

I don't think any database or 'crime fighting tool' would slow any maniac down one bit. Not being able to continue their butchery probably worries them more than the possible punishment.

greybeard said:
I've never been inclined to read much about Bundy, Dahmer or any of the rest. A couple of decades ago, I read a book about a guy named Albert Fish, serial killer and cannibal from the 20s and 30s and it was one of those books that was like driving by a bad wreck. You don't want to look, you know it's going to be bad, but just have to anyway. I'd read a bit, put it down out of disgust for a couple days, then just have to pick it back up.
I've never wanted to know much about them since reading that.

I'm familiar with his story. He was evil beyond belief.

greybeard said:
I don't think any database or 'crime fighting tool' would slow any maniac down one bit. Not being able to continue their butchery probably worries them more than the possible punishment.
By slowing them down I mean capturing them before they hit 30 or 40. I wonder how many serial killers there were hundreds of years ago but were never identified due to lack of forensic technology.

Son of Butch said:
bball said:
What's especially alarming is the serial killers we do not know anything about... yet.
The FBI estimates 50 unidentified serial killers within the USA population at any given time
with 3 of them being female.
It wouldn't surprise me if that is a little on the conservative side.

While he is most definitely a violent offender, it does not suggest serial killer.

He has 2 convictions for assaults, both committed while in custody in prison.
1 conviction for unlawful imprisonment.
Then it appears he was convicted of attempted murder, manslaughter and 4 counts of unlawful
imprisonment all for the same crime/victim committed on the same day, which occurred 2 months
after the 1st unlawful imprisonment event.

The definition of a serial killer is 2 murders committed in separate events on separate dates.

An unidentified serial killer would be 2 or more unsolved murders occurring during separate events
on different dates, committed by the same unidentified individual.

A mass murderer would be a killer of multiple people in a one time event.

Odd this topic came back to life. I recently finished reading up on 2 sets of the most cruel, evil SOBs I have ever heard of. Unfortunately, discovered them after watching the Netflix movie on Bundy. Was doing some follow up from the show and came across The tool box killers (Bittaker and Norris) and Charles Ng with Leonard Lake. The acts committed by these 2 pairs are beyond heinous; especially the tool box duo. The FBI still uses the audio tape of their most brutal attack to prepare new recruits for exactly what they may be up against one day. The transcript I read was so horrifying I would never wish to hear the actual audio.

Latest posts