BTF 167 5100

Help Support CattleToday:

Cutbankcattle

Reaction score
Has anyone seen this bull or seen a picture of BTF 167 5100. He is a Sadie Boc grandson. I flushed a cow this spring to him because of pedigree and Teddy Gentry, Dave Roberts, and Tom McGrady recommendation. I have a cow herd of 130 head in Alberta, Canada. Every Polled Hereford goes back to Keynote up here except mine. I have brought genetics from the USA and am always looking for something good that doesn't carry Keynote blood, if anyone has Polled blood send me info. I already have a Kiyiwana New Trend son from the 6191 cow. I just brought up EPHR Sunnyside 828W. A Domino son from Kuhlmans in Nebraska. I am using a son from a cow that came from South Dakota from Braxton Giant 1 and Anahiga Vic 159, I flushed a cow to Havre King Domino 71J, I have also used BTF Grazer 5015 semen. Your cattle down there can survive on less feed than most genetics up here.
Mick

can't help you a bit... curious tho - i think i must have seen some of your cattle up at calgary one year? haven't been there in a while so it could been 10 years or better ago. maybe dreamin but i thought i remember a horn or two in that string of bulls.

what is your opinion of the wdf herd?

our family has sold bulls at Calgary for years,but I have never sold a horned bull,maybe my grandfather some time had a scurred one there.wdf is that john vancise from Ontario,i thought he was wcf.if so I was just talking to him a couple of weeks ago,he is having a sale this fall.he has had some heart trouble and is looking to lighten the work load,he has a lot of bill spidel breeding from roundup Montana,and is the only breeder in Canada that I know of that has a even more unique pedigreed cow herd than myself.john really knows those old lines.

Latest posts