brush cutter

Help Support CattleToday:

You'd have ticks so bad following that thing here there'd be no end to pulling them.

im pretty sure that was invented about 50 yrs ago or more...with a small briggs driving it and the bar like a rototiller..and before that with a horse

new fnagled over engineered sickle mower..booooo

I don;t recall the make but it's OLD. The neighbor has a 4 foot sicklebar ower you walk behind, he doesn;t use it any more. He got one of those DR mowers and it works a lot better and isn;t as hard to manhandle around.

dun":3aehmh1g said:
I don;t recall the make but it's OLD. The neighbor has a 4 foot sicklebar ower you walk behind, he doesn;t use it any more. He got one of those DR mowers and it works a lot better and isn;t as hard to manhandle around.

Dun we had an old david Bradley I think it was that had a push scraper blade the sickle mower and a plow and potato plow growing up that thing had reverse and forward gears and worked well we used it to lay rows and cut on hills.

ga.prime":3aehmh1g said:
skyhightree1":3aehmh1g said:
I like it.. Id like to sled down those big hills much better
Man, you'd be going 100 miles an hour when you hit the bottom. :lol2:
:lol: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

M-5":3elz0a5u said:
ga.prime":3elz0a5u said:
skyhightree1":3elz0a5u said:

you've seen what he eats haven't you. No way in heck he would get that fast. to much surface area

:cowboy: :lol2:

skyhightree1":2ujelwhc said:
dun":2ujelwhc said:

Dun we had an old david Bradley I think it was that had a push scraper blade the sickle mower and a plow and potato plow growing up that thing had reverse and forward gears and worked well we used it to lay rows and cut on hills.

ga.prime":2ujelwhc said:
skyhightree1":2ujelwhc said:
:lol: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
I think his is an old Gravely that you can put all kinds of attachments on.