Brrr. <<shiver>>

Help Support CattleToday:

No surprise here. Our cows are already putting on some hair and it just turned September. :shock: :shock:

Great one more piece of good news. We are going to be very short on hay and I don't even know if I can get straw for bedding yet. First calve is an AI due Jan 1 and then 10-15 more Ai'd Jan 5-7 ..

I don't know about you all but 2009 is a year I will be glad to be rid of.

hillsdown":31i3vj8t said:
Great one more piece of good news. We are going to be very short on hay and I don't even know if I can get straw for bedding yet. First calve is an AI due Jan 1 and then 10-15 more Ai'd Jan 5-7 ..

I'll be glad to give you a 2-for deal if you take 2008 too.

hillsdown":2faw5ar2 said:
Its been a good year for me. I graduated and started college. Could do without all of this crazy weather though.

Crazy weather here in Australia. Frost and ice at our place this morning. Snow on the mountains down south in areas that seldom get any, let alone this time of the year (mid Spring). Dust storms a couple of weeks back. Wet down south dry up north. Hot temperatures at the end of Winter then cool again into Spring. Tsunamis and earthquakes out in the Pacific to our east. Crazy crazy.

Oh come on that's not too bad. It's 22 here this morning with a heavy frost. Was 26 on Saturday.
We need a shivering "smilie".
Where's Chrissy she always has some great ones.

Latest posts