Browning x-bolt .243

Help Support CattleToday:

The good Brownings were made in Belgium.
Many of the US made brands are no longer in business. Marlin, S&W and a few others still are I think.
Seems everyone wants a Glock and guess where they are made, Austria.

lol kenny my wife carries a glock and it does shoot really nice. I can't believe we don't manufactur any guns anymore.

I love a Glock, I can sell them almost anytime. :lol2:
Im still of the thought that a pistol should have a hammer. Just cant seem to get past that.
With that said for the last 2 weeks I have carried a S&W model 60 that has been worked on and the hammer has been bobbed. It also has been changed to double action only and had a trigger job done.

kenny thomas":1ex7xfcf said:
The good Brownings were made in Belgium.
Many of the US made brands are no longer in business. Marlin, S&W and a few others still are I think.
Seems everyone wants a Glock and guess where they are made, Austria.

And you couldn't give me one unless it was to resale.
Ruger is US made. I am not saying that Glock is not a quality weapon just like the Springfield XD's.
I have shot them and they rate a little above a trot line weight with me.
I can't stand they way either of them feel and grip. In a semi don't want anything but a 70 series 1911.
Ruger makes a real quality revolver in the SP 101 series.

And ruger has customer service that's second to none. The gp100 I had in 357 was a sweet one.

kenny thomas":1f0z7bzv said:
I love a Glock, I can sell them almost anytime. :lol2:
Im still of the thought that a pistol should have a hammer. Just cant seem to get past that.
With that said for the last 2 weeks I have carried a S&W model 60 that has been worked on and the hammer has been bobbed. It also has been changed to double action only and had a trigger job done.

:lol:

Savage is made here.

Caustic i have a XDM 40 and love it. To me a 1911 is like shooting a massive pile of junk. No offense to you that's just how it feels to me!

3waycross":196i6m7o said:
Savage is made here.

Caustic i have a XDM 40 and love it. To me a 1911 is like shooting a massive pile of junk. No offense to you that's just how it feels to me!

Son shoot's a XDM 40 and love's it as well I have shot it quite a bit honestly tried to like it.
Alway's figured it was kinda like the morning dew it land's on a horse turd or a rose.
Well all I will say is that massive pile of junk conquered the world twice.

Caustic Burno":4t7nwfkz said:
3waycross":4t7nwfkz said:
Savage is made here.

Son shoot's a XDM 40 and love's it as well I have shot it quite a bit honestly tried to like it.
Alway's figured it was kinda like the morning dew it land's on a horse turd or a rose.
Well all I will say is that massive pile of junk conquered the world twice.

1911 didn't conquer the world. But some of the men who did were carrying one.