Browning x-bolt .243

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I won a raffle for a hunt club and they called and told me I won one of those as my prize not sure whether to keep it or sell it but it only cost me 20 bucks so may as well keep it.

Skyhigh, we have 4 Browning a-bolts and the all shoot good. But none of the 4 shoot great. It will be a great starter gun for a child.
I guess your luck is running good.

Thanks High... Yes sir good week so far everyone said I need to play mega millions and powerball. I guess thats a good point I will keep it in the safe till my kids are able to use it.

kenny thomas":1so5lquu said:
Just sell it. I will be up there in 2 weeks and take it off your hands. I might even let you double your money. :bs:

I heard that one ocming a mile away. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

kenny thomas":37chksba said:
Just sell it. I will be up there in 2 weeks and take it off your hands. I might even let you double your money. :bs:

kenny t wow... would you really do that for me ?

skyhightree1":34o3xoe2 said:
kenny thomas":34o3xoe2 said:

kenny t wow... would you really do that for me ?

YOu have remember there are some folks on here that are "all heart". :hide:

I wouldn;t want you to feel like you were greedy so I would just give you your 20 bucks back and call it square.

Heard on the radio that someone from Virginia had won 1/2 of the mega millions jackpot last night. Was that you? Guess I need to check my numbers just in case. I plan on winning the powerball tonight.

Kenny I asked my sister did she get any lottery tickets she said yes I said well did you check your numbers she said I don't know where I put the ticket.. i told her i dont care if u gotta throw all your stuff out on the street find your ticket she found it ... WASNT HER...

skyhightree1":9f0gg45d said:
Kenny I asked my sister did she get any lottery tickets she said yes I said well did you check your numbers she said I don't know where I put the ticket.. i told her i dont care if u gotta throw all your stuff out on the street find your ticket she found it ... WASNT HER...

Just checked, wasnt me either.

wasnt me but my huntclub went in together and bought 90 powerball tickets... If I won that I may have a give away on all my equipment lol