Brother

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
My brother was discharged from hospital on Friday and is doing very well. The biopsies came back negative for cancer which is a huge relief.

I want to thank all for the prayers and thoughts, they are greatly appreciated :D

That's wonderful Ali. BTW do they know what caused it in the first place. Was he a chewer?(tobacco)

alisonb":1vs3eyjq said:
My brother was discharged from hospital on Friday and is doing very well. The biopsies came back negative for cancer which is a huge relief.

I want to thank all for the prayers and thoughts, they are greatly appreciated :D

There is hope.

I just went through the cancer scare. It will make you stop and think about your life and tyhe lives of the ones who love you. I am glad he does not have it, but i know how the wait for the test results.
Bill Brower

thumb.jpg

3waycross":2j1ra7p4 said:
That's wonderful Ali. BTW do they know what caused it in the first place. Was he a chewer?(tobacco)
About 15yrs ago he went through a rocky patch in his life, lost a new born thereafter went though a divorce and started drinking and smoking rather heavily, he was also not eating properly. For the last 5yrs he has turned his life around for the better, restricting his drinking to a couple of beers over a weekend, met a lovely lady who is now his fiance.... but he never quit smoking until he was diagnosed with cancer. It is strange how we believe 'it will never happen to us' and we continue with certain habits or lifestyles.

Thanks again all :D .

Latest posts