brooks and dunn

Help Support CattleToday:

So I heard....oh well they should be able to retire "comfortably".....AND maybe get some of that new "health insurance" as well.

TexasBred":v6995tdy said:
So I heard....oh well they should be able to retire "comfortably".....AND maybe get some of that new "health insurance" as well.
but what about us poor suckers being deprived of half way decent country
:cowboy:

alacattleman":2b1hqmub said:
TexasBred":2b1hqmub said:
but what about us poor suckers being deprived of half way decent country
:cowboy:

Just roll the windows up in the old jalopy, throw your head back and cut loose on some B&D over on the back 40....the cows will love it...then again they might stampede..... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

There is just something about these 2 that I always found kind of odd. There older music from the 90's was pretty good, the last few years though, everytime they came on the radio made me cringe. That duet with Reba yikes, couldn't stand that at all.

GMN

I detest that boot scoot boogie song. Love Neon Moon! You wouldn't believe how good it sounds when I sing it while riding the lawnmower. :D

HOSS":1o0y8e1x said:
Are they gonna be called Brooks & Done on this last tour? :mrgreen:

Good one! :lol:

We got to see them in concert a couple times and they put on a good show and sounded good live. That's my pet peeve, the ones whose talent is all in the studio mixing board. They closed the show with Only in America and brought out Marines in their dress uniforms. The crowd loved it.

ga. prime":gfv8iu0p said:
I detest that boot scoot boogie song. Love Neon Moon! You wouldn't believe how good it sounds when I sing it while riding the lawnmower. :D

Neon Moon is an excellent song for trading belly button lint with someone on the dance floor.
GMN":gfv8iu0p said:
There is just something about these 2 that I always found kind of odd. There older music from the 90's was pretty good, the last few years though, everytime they came on the radio made me cringe. That duet with Reba yikes, couldn't stand that at all.

GMN

The latter stuff is kinda preachy. And Reba is, well, I get into trouble for saying this because the hub went to college with her, but she's scary in general. I don't like the way she has to embellish everything to death. Troll. Tiny red headed troll...

Lammie":2ea6u2no said:
ga. prime":2ea6u2no said:

Neon Moon is an excellent song for trading belly button lint with someone on the dance floor.
GMN":2ea6u2no said:

GMN

The latter stuff is kinda preachy. And Reba is, well, I get into trouble for saying this because the hub went to college with her, but she's scary in general. I don't like the way she has to embellish everything to death. Troll. Tiny red headed troll...

Its in her eyes- kind of weird sometimes.

makes you wonder if they know there ship has sailed, ending it first before someone else does it for them.

GMN

It's always better to retire at the top of your game if you do something like that. I'm sure that their money will prevent them from becoming too bored. I'm sure that touring gets to be a drag, too, after a while.

ga. prime":1gzvlvh7 said:
asleep at the wheel does that one better, i sound just like waylon..........after a few suds too :cowboy: