broken truck

Help Support CattleToday:

Carlos D.

Reaction score
Yesterday i went to the nieghbours .Had the boy (15) doing chores with the truck -got a little smart-hit the yard pole -here,s the clincher iM READY TO TELL THE iNSURANCE CO. WHAT THEY NEED TO KNOW-- my wife is a cop - well she hears the story
will not allow me to be any part of this little fraud Ive planned ,says it will be covered by insurance anyway--I believe her --reported it this morning quess what --no coverage I will eventually cool down , but somewhat in miserable mood with her right now

Sounds like the wife needs to contribute to the cause-cause you ain't got the money to fix the truck. Tell her you was gonna buy her a Christmas present but now you had to use that money to fix the truck that the insurance company won't cover. ;-)

I wouldn't have reported it, unless it was over a certain $ amt in damage. hit a deer not too long ago. since the damage was less than my deductible, i didn't report it to my insurance. no need. had to report it to state patrol unfortuanately, but..... hope it all works out for ya.

"I believe sometimes ya gotta wreck the truck ta get the insurance money to make the truck payment." - Larry the Cable Guy

GITTERDUN ;-)

Who cares about an insurance company? Unless you own one or work for one. They want you to pay your premiums on time or they are happy to either cancel your policy or add a late fee on there. Then if you aren't careful they may still cancel your policy if you file a claim. I can't remember lying to them but I don't think I'm opposed to it. :)

actually our insurance is pretty good here . its government run---no fault ,so we dont go to court to sue each other my premiums are about 450.00--500.00 a year thats 3.000,000.00 libility colisiun complete coverage.. if your a bad driver your drivers licence goes up -a 16 year olds insurance is the same as mine as long as his record is clean-- that they didnt pay for mine was because I had an under age driver------- Oh well 2 weeks from now Ill have new problems. and Ill have forgot this

Latest posts