Broken Link??

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Macon..got an error message on your reply to white calf question. I love this website, by the way. Keep up the good work!
<br>
<br><hr size=4 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

(User Above)":3twi6mdv said:
: Macon..got an error message on your reply to white calf question. I love this website, by the way. Keep up the good work!<p>Pat,<br>I couldn't get it to work either and I'm at the ranch for Thanksgiving and the program to fix it is not here. I cheated and just reposted it. You can reply to the new post.<br>Macon
<br>

[email protected]

so what was your solutio? We have registered Longhorns and show some..quite a few have white on them and it is hard to keep bright. Have used that "blue" shampoo for gray hair, which helps take the yellow out and also have mixed Clorox and water in a mister for spot cleaning.<br>: : Macon..got an error message on your reply to white calf question. I love this website, by the way. Keep up the good work!<p>: Pat,<br>: I couldn't get it to work either and I'm at the ranch for Thanksgiving and the program to fix it is not here. I cheated and just reposted it. You can reply to the new post.<br>: Macon<p>
<br>

[email protected]

Latest posts