Broadus, Montana

Help Support CattleToday:

Update... Last week here with me, and we're making the best of it... (he's on the other office computer playing the Snowball game, lol, while we wait for my last "Emergency Grooming Appointment" for the day.)
Anyhoo, anybody have a link to looking up an address on a map? They gave me their new address in Broadus, no street name. Going to try google maps in the meantime... HC 59... is that the name of the street?

went to usps.com (post office) and that gave the zip code as HC 59, BROADUS MT 59317-9803

then went to http://www.randmcnally.com and entered just the zip into the get a map page - this gives the general vicinity of the zip code's delivery area - should give you an idea

then go to google earth (free download from google) match up the road names with rand mcnally - you can see barns and houses -

if you had the full 9 digit zipcode you might be able to zero in even closer on randmcnally (not sure but worth the try if you have it...

God be with you and your little one - I'm sure you're scared to death - just remember God will watch over him -
but I'd make extra sure that he knew my phone number (and how to call it) before he left the house