Britains got talent

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
Well it is all over now and the winner was a dance troup called DIVERSITY they are a street dance/break dance group. Susan Boyle came second.

Even though she got second, I still predict she's on her way to a pretty good singing career. Her story is amazing.. I'm really glad she got as far as she did. I think they said her first video on You Tube was the 5th most popular ever viewed. Very inspiring.

I just heard on BBC overnight that Susan Boyle was hospitalized for observation concerning her erratic behaviors. I sure hope it is just a passing episode and she surpasses the stressfulness of this situation. She definitely has a talented voice. I wish her the best of luck.

Jalopy":13z0fb4c said:
I just heard on BBC overnight that Susan Boyle was hospitalized for observation concerning her erratic behaviors. I sure hope it is just a passing episode and she surpasses the stressfulness of this situation. She definitely has a talented voice. I wish her the best of luck.

http://movies.ndtv.com/newstory.asp?sec ... ords=music
this is the latest news.

TheBullLady":18bu1qkb said:
Even though she got second, I still predict she's on her way to a pretty good singing career. Her story is amazing.. I'm really glad she got as far as she did. I think they said her first video on You Tube was the 5th most popular ever viewed. Very inspiring.
that usually the way it works any way, the second and third place contestants are the ones that wind up doing better then the winner.

alacattleman":36s3o13x said:
TheBullLady":36s3o13x said:
that usually the way it works any way, the second and third place contestants are the ones that wind up doing better then the winner.

I must agree with you there, as I think is the case with the last American Idol....people can't get away from the label of being the winner of a Contest.

The last two Australia's got talent winners will or have done well so far. Last years winner was 17 year old guitarist. He's already been to the US and is doing well here at home. This years winner is a classical singer who is destined for big things as well. Austrlain Idol winners haven't all done well yet the second placegetters and even ones down to 12th place have done well also. Just hope Susan's ok.

That's way too much stress for anybody. Idiots jumping out of the bushes at you asking some inane question,then putting your reaction on tv without showing what led up to the reaction..

Latest posts