brinkley auction

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
well a buddy an i have tractor fever.so we may try to take off an go to brinkley auctions in idabell okla thurs.but that just depends on if he can get all his work caught up.he is wanting to look at a 2355 MFWD tractor w/175 loader.an im wanting to look at a new holland TC 55 DA MFWD w/loader with 131hrs.i dont think im going to buy as im really just looking.an id like to see what that tractor sells for.

bigbull338":8144xxip said:
i dont think im going to buy as im really just looking.an id like to see what that tractor sells for.

Famous last words!

well right now if we go its a price checking trip.so im not planning on buying.i really want to know the price spread between buying new or used.

Mother nature made it so I can go price checking for a week or two and get nothing done. 3 plus inches over two days water everywhere. Glad the wheat is up and growing. The weanlings are not as happy in the mud.

Jeff

well going to the sale is out.had a death in the family.an my buddies daughter is coming home for the weekend.but i did price the TC 55 DA tho an the prices where $18000 to $26000.

Latest posts