Brimmer Crossbreds

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":1q1jpooz said:
Just lots of time in a salebarn seat is all it takes.
Those will eat cubes out of my hand a stranger is another story.
thats their nature..I had one that was like a Gaurd dog.. I could stand and rub her all over.. Someone else come up..and she'd run them out of the pasture..

Brute 23":3uc5p430 said:
Nice finds. How much you charge to buy for a fellow CT member? :)

Calves are starting to drop off our Brahman bull and the commercial type cows. I hope we get a pile of heifers that look just like the one in that middle pic.

She is a looker Brute for sure.

They all are, when I see them together I never have my camera.

AC that girl laying down is about as smart of one I ever owned.
The only person penning her is me.

Those type will compliment about any breed bull you'd want to use....I put """about any"""as a buffer..there's some Bulls you can't compliment. :cowboy:

Got my first calf by my Bos Indicus bull. Anxious to see the crossbred calves by him next year. For now, this is the new heifer, looks just like her mamma'Rose. Most of my eared crosses, so far, have been by a registered Beefmaster bull

Minnie_Me.jpg

IMG_2535.jpg

IMG_2388.jpg

Registered Beefmaster bull over my commercial cows this year, other than my pure Bos Indicus above.

This heifer is particularly to my liking, even if her ears are too short, lol Dam is out of a Charolais cow/sired by reg Angus....awesome cow and makes some of my best calves by Beefmaster bulls. Miss Hippo....(my husband says she looked like a hippopotamus in the face)

IMG_2364.jpg

smoothmule":1ggxqid9 said:
Got my first calf by my Bos Indicus bull. Anxious to see the crossbred calves by him next year. For now, this is the new heifer, looks just like her mamma'Rose. Most of my eared crosses, so far, have been by a registered Beefmaster bull

Minnie_Me.jpg

IMG_2535.jpg

IMG_2388.jpg

One of these days, if I run across one anywhere close to commercial price, I want a heifer like that, with ears hanging down well below her nose.

smoothmule":3bgynkhi said:
Registered Beefmaster bull over my commercial cows this year, other than my pure Bos Indicus above.

This heifer is particularly to my liking, even if her ears are too short, lol Dam is out of a Charolais cow/sired by reg Angus....awesome cow and makes some of my best calves by Beefmaster bulls. Miss Hippo....(my husband says she looked like a hippopotamus in the face)

IMG_2364.jpg
thats my kind of calf, actually just the right amount of ear for my area...with plenty of thickness....easy fleshing baby makers..

smoothmule":32xo1dxd said:

IMG_2364.jpg

That is an awesome calf.

smoothmule":10fom6o4 said:

Minnie_Me.jpg

Great day, what a set of ears! That's a very pretty calf, good looking animal.

Workinonit Farm":25i9i00i said:
smoothmule":25i9i00i said:

Minnie_Me.jpg

Great day, what a set of ears! That's a very pretty calf, good looking animal.
They can, and do...use those ears to swat flies away from their eyes.. I've watched them cover their eyes like flaps while their laying around..

Latest posts