Bright Raven

Help Support CattleToday:

Happy Birthday! One of my favourite Birthday quotes:

"Today you are you, that is truer than true, there is no one alive that is youer than you, Happy Birthday" - Dr. Seuss

sstterry said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley said:
I never look at this board. Guess I should.

And I foolishly assumed everyone used the active topics function so they'd catch the thread no matter where it was posted.

Where does one find this magical setting?

Quick Links- Active Topics

TennesseeTuxedo said:

And I foolishly assumed everyone used the active topics function so they'd catch the thread no matter where it was posted.

I confess, until you explained that feature to me, I never knew it existed. All I use now.

bball said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:

I confess, until you explained that feature to me, I never knew it existed. All I use now.

It's the bomb!

Bright Raven said:
alisonb said:
Have a great day Ron, hope you are recovering well. :bday:

I am doing great. The gallbladder removal was good medicine. I think attitude plays an enormous role. I was joking with everyone I came into contact with. I even told the nurse who put my IV in that she deserves a big kiss for making it so painless. I truly believe they need to hear that because she paid me back with a great big happy smile. When the technician was setting me up for anesthesia, I noticed he was not the anesthisologist who came into pre-surgery to talk to me. I ask him how he grew a beard and got so ugly in just a half an hour. Everyone in the room was laughing.

The hospital and medical staff at Lexington St. Joseph- East did a marvelous job. I rated them excellent in every category on the survey.

Thanks for the thoughts.
Happy birthday Ron. One of the few perks with getting old you can get away with being cheeky to the young ladies. I have a friend who was an elite rugby player in his day who is in his 80's and has stayed very fit all his life, he is only small in stature and goes to the gym regularly where all the women love to hug and kiss him thinking he is a harmless little old man. Little do they know that his lust and capability is higher than a male a fraction of his age. I think they think he is cute when his hands wander a bit.

Ken

wbvs58 said:
Bright Raven said:
alisonb said:
Have a great day Ron, hope you are recovering well. :bday:

I am doing great. The gallbladder removal was good medicine. I think attitude plays an enormous role. I was joking with everyone I came into contact with. I even told the nurse who put my IV in that she deserves a big kiss for making it so painless. I truly believe they need to hear that because she paid me back with a great big happy smile. When the technician was setting me up for anesthesia, I noticed he was not the anesthisologist who came into pre-surgery to talk to me. I ask him how he grew a beard and got so ugly in just a half an hour. Everyone in the room was laughing.

The hospital and medical staff at Lexington St. Joseph- East did a marvelous job. I rated them excellent in every category on the survey.

Thanks for the thoughts.
Happy birthday Ron. One of the few perks with getting old you can get away with being cheeky to the young ladies. I have a friend who was an elite rugby player in his day who is in his 80's and has stayed very fit all his life, he is only small in stature and goes to the gym regularly where all the women love to hug and kiss him thinking he is a harmless little old man. Little do they know that his lust and capability is higher than a male a fraction of his age. I think they think he is cute when his hands wander a bit.

Ken
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts