Bright Raven

Help Support CattleToday:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
Could you post the photo I sent of this weekend's purchase? Maybe the experts will want to comment on the little butterball.

10f3yvc.jpg

gcreekrch":2vaqcix2 said:
Could you post the photo I sent of this weekend's purchase? Maybe the experts will want to comment on the little butterball.

I assume you're the one that bought him? In any case, he looks good. What kind of cows will he go on?

Rafter S":3fdyz13s said:
gcreekrch":3fdyz13s said:

I assume you're the one that bought him? In any case, he looks good. What kind of cows will he go on?

Black cows for baldies.

MRRherefords":64qq6yh5 said:
Nice bull. If you don't mind my asking where did you purchase him from? Is he registered?

He does have registration papers not that his harem will care. Ron posted the catalog he came out of, MC Quantock Livestock, Lloydminster Alberta. He has been dehorned, I am not a polled fan.

gcreekrch":ntonx2xh said:
Rafter S":ntonx2xh said:
gcreekrch":ntonx2xh said:

Black cows for baldies.

He'd do real good on Brangus too, I imagine, but you may be too far north to want to try that.

gcreekrch":3jyd4j14 said:
MRRherefords":3jyd4j14 said:
Nice bull. If you don't mind my asking where did you purchase him from? Is he registered?

He does have registration papers not that his harem will care. Ron posted the catalog he came out of, MC Quantock Livestock, Lloydminster Alberta. He has been dehorned, I am not a polled fan.

Not a fan of the polled Hereford either.
Dandy of a bull.

gcreekrch":1vradzzz said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1vradzzz said:
He has no feet!

I've seen a video of him and he has feet. I wouldn't have pursued him if he didn't.

I know, that's sort of a running joke around here. Some guys insist there must be some flaw with the structure of the feet if a bull is standing in straw.

Good looking bull in my opinion but I do run a polled one for what it's worth.

TennesseeTuxedo":1ktfcc2i said:
gcreekrch":1ktfcc2i said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1ktfcc2i said:
He has no feet!

I've seen a video of him and he has feet. I wouldn't have pursued him if he didn't.

I know, that's sort of a running joke around here. Some guys insist there must be some flaw with the structure of the feet if a bull is standing in straw.

When I'm picking out a Hereford I want the best bull, regardless of horns. I can't eat them anyway.

TennesseeTuxedo":2hixb5tj said:
gcreekrch":2hixb5tj said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2hixb5tj said:
He has no feet!

considering where you got him...it means a lot...