Brian Laundrie's bones found

Help Support CattleToday:

Dental records from early childhood until age of majority do indeed stay with the parents. I don't have my kids' dental records any more or their birth certificates but I do still have some of their shot records.
(Actually, I do have one of their birth certificates as a relic of days gone by. The old style with their footprints on it. Says he was born in Guantanamo Province Cuba.
Commie.....

Just kidding :)

I would have thought that after the whole Pope Francis Arrested for Child Trafficking deal maybe you'd give up on the Conservative Beaver :ROFLMAO:

Catholic is a cult. The pope is the ring lead I wouldn't put anything past any if them people. 🤢🤮 A bunch of rug pushers!!! They push it under the rug act like it didn't happen. 🤮 One day everything under that rug going to come out. 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮😓

If I ever snap and off somebody I want you on the jury Shell.

Hell yea!! If there isn't an evidence.

I want her to be the prosecutor AND head of the grand jury.

JFK died of natural causes, We didn't go to the moon, Covid is just the flu and Brian Laundrie didn't murder his girlfriend.

Hell yea!! No evidence Brian Laundrie killed Gabby.

The feds (in particular) always and foremost charge anything they have the most overpowering evidence to support. That, gets them a federal warrant for his arrest so they can question him & look at his statements to find more cause for more serious charges.

I forget what it is called, but there is a widely known and thoroughly studied phenomenon concerning some women's' infatuation with murderers and other criminal elements.

He did not run for no reason and I'd bet a dollar to a donut that his parents know way more about this than they are letting known.

It's called he lawyers up and his lawyer advised him no to say a word. Regardless if he was still alive they found him got him on the credit card fraud they couldn't make him talk and still had nothing. No evidence cause they know he didn't do it. It's when people talk they use their words against them rather they did it or not they turn everything about. Or make them admit to things they didn't do.

This is hilarious... 2 different times this happened to me. Years ago I was walking in town with a friend maybe 8 or 9 pm. The polices surrounded us. I had no clue what was going on. The polices pulled guns on us had up put our hands up the entire 9 yards. I didn't say a words I'm just looking at them like strange. Little while later they were like oops sorry we thought ya'll robbed a store have a good night. 🤨🤔

Another time I was driving... saw some random people hanging out in a grocery store parking lot when I was going home from work. Just for kicked I honked. I didn't know these people. People hung out in random parking lots all the time around town I was just being friendly. I got a ways down the road. Cops blocked me in surrounding me. I stop, cop comes up asking me questions about having cartons of cigarettes. I'm like do what? I didn't have any cigarettes. No cartons of cigarettes. I was really confused. Turns out the people I honked out had robbed the grocery store for cigarettes. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Cops searched my car ask me more questions after a while let me go. 🙌🏾
I just thought of this for some reason. Not everyone is guilty.

The entire story is fishy to me. The Laundrie most definitely aren't at my house. I don't blame them for wanting to go somewhere to get away for a while after having people harassing them. It's sad for both families. Maybe Dogg killed Brian Laundrie?! We really don't know what happened to Gabby, Brian, the other 2 woman, or the man they said was suicide. It all seems strange to me. Unless there is evidence I'm just not convinced Brian did it. He is innocent until proven guilty. 🤷🏽‍♀️ I wouldn't want someone to blame my family for something without evidence.

The dental records is strange... seems the FBI could have gotten the records. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Hell yea!! If there isn't any evidence.
I wouldn't want someone to blame my family for something without evidence.
Evidence schmevidence Shell. News media has convicted, so toe the line girl.
Quit being such a renegade or next thing ya know you'll be asking where were those weapons of mass destruction.

Investigators said they were surprised when Laundrie's parents reported him missing. They thought they had seen him return home.
Shell, if I cared for a young lady (back in the day) enough to travel around the country and something bad had happened to her, or if she simply disappeared, you can bet I'd be on the front line looking for her or the perpetrator responsible for her demise. I sure as hell wouldn't run from the authorities if I had nothing to hide.

Shell, if I cared for a young lady (back in the day) enough to travel around the country and something bad had happened to her, or if she simply disappeared, you can bet I'd be on the front line looking for her or the perpetrator responsible for her demise. I sure as hell wouldn't run from the authorities if I had nothing to hide.

Good point. 🤷🏽‍♀️
I don't know what the man thought, did, didn't do, saw, didn't see, reason for his actions, or not reacting like a normal person would. I can't justify that nor judge someone or something I don't really have both sides on. Not enough evidence. Is it all strange, yes. Her, her parents, his parents, his actions, the investigation, all how it played out very fishy. I don't know what happened. He may have killed her or Cooter Brown or Big Foot may have killed her we don't know. I'm not easily convinced without evidence. To many mixed news stories. The news tells us what they want us to believe not necessarily what is true.
I've buried a kid no way at the time or even now I could go on Dr. Phil, any news, ect. I didn't good to get from point A to B and back. Everybody griefs differently. I understand her parents wanting to get "Domestic violence" awareness out there.... if that is even true. It's just weird how in the body camera she was the aggressor. Than the story flipped. Maybe she pushed him to far and he snapped. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Is
Good point. 🤷🏽‍♀️
I don't know what the man thought, did, didn't do, saw, didn't see, reason for his actions, or not reacting like a normal person would. I can't justify that nor judge someone or something I don't really have both sides on. Not enough evidence. Is it all strange, yes. Her, her parents, his parents, his actions, the investigation, all how it played out very fishy. I don't know what happened. He may have killed her or Cooter Brown or Big Foot may have killed her we don't know. I'm not easily convinced without evidence. To many mixed news stories. The news tells us what they want us to believe not necessarily what is true.
I've buried a kid no way at the time or even now I could go on Dr. Phil, any news, ect. I didn't good to get from point A to B and back. Everybody griefs differently. I understand her parents wanting to get "Domestic violence" awareness out there.... if that is even true. It's just weird how in the body camera she was the aggressor. Than the story flipped. Maybe she pushed him to far and he snapped. 🤷🏽‍♀️
is cooter brown still alive 😂😂😂

Is

is cooter brown still alive 😂😂😂

Ask my children, they will tell you Cooter Brown is the "bad guy".

Of those 3, which is most likely?

We don't know anything is possible. We could assume many things.

How did Brian Laundrie get half a skull? That's strange?! Dog? How was that entire area supposedly searched and he wasn't found... from the high water. Seems they would have found some kind of leads. Do they DNA test bones... bone marrow? Wouldn't be in your skull. Maybe brain tissue?

It was a simple question, requiring only minimal evaluation.
Of the 3 possibilities you mentioned, which is the most likely and most reasonable answer?

Hint:
Occam....
Cooter Brown allegedly lived as an adult in Civil War times. That would make him no less than 175 years old today assuming he ever existed at all.

Bigfoot is an imaginary creature with little or no scientific basis (unless you count Progressive insurance spokesperson Flo and consider her 'interview' to be reliable.)

bigfoot.jpg

Medical students are often told, "When you hear hoof beats, think horses, not zebras"

Latest posts