breeds board

Help Support CattleToday:

Beefy":3508gkxs said:
why not just ask the cow?

'Cause the cow would lie...tell 'em she was a doe...and stroll off into the woods to find 50 bucks.

Alice

Beefy":2k270fgq said:

would it matter what she told you? :shock: will anyone change their plans dependent on her response?

DOC HARRIS":3uivlw5j said:
Alice":3uivlw5j said:
Beefy":3uivlw5j said:

'Cause the cow would lie...tell 'em she was a doe...and stroll off into the woods to find 50 bucks.

Alice
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Beautiful, Alice!! :lol2: :lol2:

DOC HARRIS
;-)

Hu, everyone. Thanks for your all's replies. Beefy and Alice, you all are quite a bunch!!!!!Gary has me asking some of these questions. I really think it is hard to tell, on cattle, because they can be crossed so many different ways. I think people can figure what might be in cow or bull, but not positively just be looking. Merry I guess I will just go and ask the cow!!!! :D :D :D :D :lol:

mermill2":el726ucm said:
Hu, everyone. Thanks for your all's replies. Beefy and Alice, you all are quite a bunch!!!!!Gary has me asking some of these questions. I really think it is hard to tell, on cattle, because they can be crossed so many different ways. I think people can figure what might be in cow or bull, but not positively just be looking. Merry I guess I will just go and ask the cow!!!! :D :D :D :D :lol:

Let me know what she tells ya', will ya'? And don't just settle for Mooooooo! ;-)

Alice

Latest posts