BREEDING

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

FIRST TIME BREEDER,AT THE BARN WHERE I WAS BOARDING I HAVE SINCE LEFT.I WAS UNDER NO BOARDING CONTRACT FOR OVER 3 YERARS. THE CO/OWNER OF THE STUD IS REFU SSING ME A BREEDING CERT. FOR WHEN MY MARE FOALS. I HAVE A COPY OF THE CONTRACT A SIGNED RECEPT FOR FULL PAYMENT,AND COPYS OF ALL VET AI'S AND VET BILLS CAN THEY DO THIS BECAUSE THEY ARE TICKED?

[email protected]

> FIRST TIME BREEDER,AT THE BARN
> WHERE I WAS BOARDING I HAVE SINCE
> LEFT.I WAS UNDER NO BOARDING
> CONTRACT FOR OVER 3 YERARS. THE
> CO/OWNER OF THE STUD IS REFU SSING
> ME A BREEDING CERT. FOR WHEN MY
> MARE FOALS. I HAVE A COPY OF THE
> CONTRACT A SIGNED RECEPT FOR FULL
> PAYMENT,AND COPYS OF ALL VET AI'S
> AND VET BILLS CAN THEY DO THIS
> BECAUSE THEY ARE TICKED?

Fancy,If you have paid all the agreed fees on the board and stud then No. Unless 1. There was a redused fee for a type of stud service as follows.. 1a.The guarentee was different than the addvertised guarentee normaly implyed,ie: Live foal-Return in service-No color. 2. The mare is not up to the standards the stud normally puts to the stallion. This is usally understood before the breeding takes place. At whitch time a reduced fee should take place.

3.If you paid the addivertised price on the stud and all board a stallion owner must give you all the rights he/she would on any person that breeds to the stallion. This should be implied in writing. The harm to the stallion owner by you bad mouthing them is almost worth giving the papers to you. That type of addvertising is not worth the troubble. Fancy I to had stallions.As a stallion owner, I did all I could to make my clients happy. That is the way of busniess. Good Luck!!!

[email protected]

> FIRST TIME BREEDER,AT THE BARN
> WHERE I WAS BOARDING I HAVE SINCE
> LEFT.I WAS UNDER NO BOARDING
> CONTRACT FOR OVER 3 YERARS. THE
> CO/OWNER OF THE STUD IS REFU SSING
> ME A BREEDING CERT. FOR WHEN MY
> MARE FOALS. I HAVE A COPY OF THE
> CONTRACT A SIGNED RECEPT FOR FULL
> PAYMENT,AND COPYS OF ALL VET AI'S
> AND VET BILLS CAN THEY DO THIS
> BECAUSE THEY ARE TICKED? You said co/owner, what about owner?can you talk to him? If not get studs aqha number,or correct name of stud,then call aqha tell them your story they may help you.

[email protected]

WEATHER OR NOT HE KNOWS WHAT HIS WIFE SAID IS ANY BODY'S GUESS HE WILL DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS. I DO HAVE HIS FULL AQHA NAME PLUS HIS SIRE ETC.I DO NOT HAVE HIS AQHA OR HIS IBHA#.

[email protected]

> WEATHER OR NOT HE KNOWS WHAT HIS
> WIFE SAID IS ANY BODY'S GUESS HE
> WILL DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS. I DO
> HAVE HIS FULL AQHA NAME PLUS HIS
> SIRE ETC.I DO NOT HAVE HIS AQHA OR
> HIS IBHA#. If your a member of aqha go to their website and punch in your aqha number and get a password then punch in the horse correct name or number and the horses papers and pedigree should come up, you should find everything you need in there, oscar p.

[email protected]

> WEATHER OR NOT HE KNOWS WHAT HIS
> WIFE SAID IS ANY BODY'S GUESS HE
> WILL DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS. I DO
> HAVE HIS FULL AQHA NAME PLUS HIS
> SIRE ETC.I DO NOT HAVE HIS AQHA OR
> HIS IBHA#. Fancy,I have looked up the Rulls for Ibha..you only need a colored horse and that Reg. will provide you with the number of the stallion. Send for the paperwork. You will need to send a copy of the contract, or a bill showing you paid and satified all requirments for the breeding contract.You do not need the owners for colored registeries. The AQHA may help in the same way.You will need a colored foal for the IBHA..Best of Luck!!

[email protected]

I"VE GOT HIS AQHA REG.NUMBER,WITH HIM BEING A 2 YR.OLD HE HAS NO BREEDING HISTORY.ACCORDING TO AQHA WEB SITE THE BREEDERS HAVE UNTIL NOV.30TH.TO FILE THIS YEARSI KNOW HE BRED 4 MARES 2 WERE IN FOAL AND POSSIBLY A 3RD.MY QUESTION SINCE THIS WAS THE 1ST.TIME WE HAD EVER BRED OUR MARESINCE WE'VE OWNED HER,ARE THE BREEDERS SUPPOSED TO SEND THE CLIENTS ACOPY OR DO I GET ONE FROM AQHA SHE IS NOT DUE TO FOAL UNTIL EARLY SPRING OF 2004.OR DUE I SET AND WAIT UNIT SHE FOALS AND TAKE THEM TO COURT?

[email protected]

> I"VE GOT HIS AQHA
> REG.NUMBER,WITH HIM BEING A 2
> YR.OLD HE HAS NO BREEDING
> HISTORY.ACCORDING TO AQHA WEB SITE
> THE BREEDERS HAVE UNTIL
> NOV.30TH.TO FILE THIS YEARSI KNOW
> HE BRED 4 MARES 2 WERE IN FOAL AND
> POSSIBLY A 3RD.MY QUESTION SINCE
> THIS WAS THE 1ST.TIME WE HAD EVER
> BRED OUR MARESINCE WE'VE OWNED
> HER,ARE THE BREEDERS SUPPOSED TO
> SEND THE CLIENTS ACOPY OR DO I GET
> ONE FROM AQHA SHE IS NOT DUE TO
> FOAL UNTIL EARLY SPRING OF 2004.OR
> DUE I SET AND WAIT UNIT SHE FOALS
> AND TAKE THEM TO COURT? it is the stud owners responsabilty to file a stud report with aqha,when we breed our mares the studs owner always ask for a copy of the mares papers for his stud report, most stud owners send their stud report in at the last minute, and it swamps aqha, so it takes about 3 to 4 months for them to catch up,but you will get your breeders certifacate from the studs owner. I would call aqha after november dead line and make sure the owner of stud filed my mare on his report.if not tell aqha your position, also stud will have to be DNA tested before any one gets any hard papers no his offspring. maybe by november the two of you can settle your differences.

oscar p.

[email protected]

> I"VE GOT HIS AQHA
> REG.NUMBER,WITH HIM BEING A 2
> YR.OLD HE HAS NO BREEDING
> HISTORY.ACCORDING TO AQHA WEB SITE
> THE BREEDERS HAVE UNTIL
> NOV.30TH.TO FILE THIS YEARSI KNOW
> HE BRED 4 MARES 2 WERE IN FOAL AND
> POSSIBLY A 3RD.MY QUESTION SINCE
> THIS WAS THE 1ST.TIME WE HAD EVER
> BRED OUR MARESINCE WE'VE OWNED
> HER,ARE THE BREEDERS SUPPOSED TO
> SEND THE CLIENTS ACOPY OR DO I GET
> ONE FROM AQHA SHE IS NOT DUE TO
> FOAL UNTIL EARLY SPRING OF 2004.OR
> DUE I SET AND WAIT UNIT SHE FOALS
> AND TAKE THEM TO COURT?

Fancy, Oscar has it right I 2nd what he said Good Luck!!!

[email protected]