Breeders

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

I was wondering where I could find breeders of Maine-Anjou, and Angus crosses in the Southwest United States. Could you provide me with that information?
<br>
<br><hr size=7 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

<br>: I was wondering where I could find breeders of Maine-Anjou, and Angus crosses in the Southwest United States. Could you provide me with that information?<p>My 1998 reference edition of the Maine Voice magazine lists many breeders in AZ, NM, and CA. I think if you contact the American Maine Anjou Association they should be able to send you that list of breeders. I have a link to them on my web site, then you could e-mail them. If they are unable to help you, send me your location and I will send a few listings that are close to you. Good Luck!
<br>
<ul><li><a href="http://www.agdomain.com/web/sunrise">Sunrise Club Calves</a></ul>

[email protected]

If you are trying to produce a superior market beef why not try Highland Cattle. We recieve $3.10/lbs hanging. Our Meat product has 23.4-30.1 mg/100gm cholesterol, commercial cattle have 77mg/100gm.Increase your calving percentages... more pounds / acre. The Highland cow is the Gene-Machine for tomorrows beef.... give the consumer what they want and increase your bottom line.<br>
<br>

[email protected]