Bred Heifers

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
picked these 2 yesterday afternoon. Was pretty hard picking which one we wanted. Wish we had some extra cash we would have brought a couple more home.

CardsandHeifers004.jpg

One on the left replaces our daughters heifer that died this fall and the one on the right replaces a cow that our son sold this fall.

CardsandHeifers007.jpg

Daughters

CardsandHeifers005.jpg

Son's

CardsandHeifers011.jpg

Both are bred. Son's is 100 days and daughters is 120 days. Should start March 10th.

OP
I

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
HD we are guessing 800-900#. Put the scale away for the winter.
They were born in mid March. They do look smaller on the computor then they really are in person.

bigbull338

Reaction score
you picked 2 top end bred heifers thats for sure.an they are goodlooking heifers to boot.

OP
I

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments.
I did find one after we had loaded our trailer and we were helping the seller to load his trailer. He was moving them to a different pasture.
She had the eye set that Knersie is always talking about. If I had seen her sooner she would have been in our trailer instead. :D

Sorry I forgot my camera that day or I would have taken pictures of the whole bunch.

hillsdown

Reaction score
They look in great shape ILH.. I think you made a dandy of a choice ,they should really add to your herd.

Can't wait to see what the babies look like. Your kids must be ecstatic.. :)

CPL

Reaction score
I think I like your daughters better. Both look like they would make a fine addition to your herd though. Do you have a picture of the bull they're bred to?

Latest posts