StetsonCalvesHeifersLateOct048.jpg

StetsonCalvesHeifersLateOct047.jpg

StetsonCalvesHeifersLateOct045.jpg

Black Hereford?
StetsonCalvesHeifersLateOct049.jpg

StetsonCalvesHeifersLateOct050.jpg

StetsonCalvesHeifersLateOct051.jpg

StetsonCalvesHeifersLateOct052.jpg

Nice girls, Jake. Are they yours? I like to look at heifers. People are often willing to pay more for a nice, pretty heifer than they will for a proven cow. So I guess I'm not alone there.

they are ours, 41 head of them running around that have to find a place to go, whether it's in the herd or down the road. With the breeding behind them they should be tremendous cows.

Pretty good set of hfrs. Jake. Some looks ready to calve pretty soon. When will most of them be calving.

Nice. Kinda partial to 606 and the one you can only see the 60_ part. 606 have some simmi in her?

cfpinz

We hot branded them when we pregged them. They'll get an LH on the side in the spring if we don't sell them all.

606 is part simmi, her sister is our "tiny" cow which calved at 13.5 months.

60_ is half red angus, her mother is going to get AIed next year to a red bull I have picked out as an experiment. She has many half sisters in the herd and another in the replacement lot.

anybody wanna see some more? I've got plenty of pictures

Jake, I suppose somebody could study those pictures and find some flaws. I for one am not that somebody. As a group, a visual appraisal tells me that they will make good mammas. Based on what you say, they must have the right breeding behind them as well. Congrats on a nice bunch of heifers. Boone

Latest posts