breaking news::Bin Laden is dead

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newsman just said we captured and killed him. That doesn't sound like good reporting to me.

Good bout damn time. Good ridance. Now to get the rest of the group and finish it up and end this thing. Congrads to our troops for doing their job. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I hope Obama doesn't get credit for this though.

Thank you George W Bush. And obama he deserves some credit also. Bill clinton was the cause of the problem.

Alright Obama does need some credit but not all of it. Bush started it and did a lot. I think our Troops and the CIA deserve the most credit though.

iowafarmer":1npj1da0 said:
Good bout be nice time. Good ridance. Now to get the rest of the group and finish it up and end this thing. Congrads to our troops for doing their job. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I hope Obama doesn't get credit for this though.

Amen there are some more rats that need killin.

Just glad they killed the sucker. If he was a alive some crooked liberal lawyer would get him free.

Caustic Burno":3ow6mwkg said:
The part I love is they buried him at sea, absolutely brillant. The radical ragheads woun't have his grave as a shrine.
Yeah,but we don't have the body to do an autopsy on,or DNA tests,or rummage through that brain to see what was in there,or proof that he is truely,really dead.. No,I don't doubt that he is,but with no body to hang from a pike in the courtyard,rumors of his escape will abound.. And I really wanted to see the exicution..

peg4x4":12j82svs said:
Caustic Burno":12j82svs said:
The part I love is they buried him at sea, absolutely brillant. The radical ragheads woun't have his grave as a shrine.
Yeah,but we don't have the body to do an autopsy on,or DNA tests,or rummage through that brain to see what was in there,or proof that he is truely,really dead.. No,I don't doubt that he is,but with no body to hang from a pike in the courtyard,rumors of his escape will abound.. And I really wanted to see the exicution..

They got his DNA according to the news and it was a match to his sisters, we will get to see the pictures.

I wanted to see his body dragged through the streets of New York,behind a tank.. I wanted him dipped in pig s**t and then stuffed with raw pork.. I wanted his body desacrated in every way.. With no body all sorts of myths will spring up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts