Breaking an addiction

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
I've gotta not come in 3 days a week anymore!! :cry:
Gas is so high+I do visit DQ and grocery when I don't need to..Just money wasted. :oops: .Don't have enough to waste.. Once a week will get my books,check email and look in here..
I've learned sooo much! Wish this had been around when I was younger. I can draw on so much knowledge.. Thanks.

save the gas money and get a puter to use at home

I'll bet that if you ask around somebody is getting a new one and has to do something with their old one.

my last computer was old but still worked fine - I gave it to a friend that could no way afford to ever buy one and she is still using it... she has had to get creative since we couldn't find a printer that she could hook up (old software) but she just emails or takes a disk to another friend and does her printing

good idea,but I'd have to rewire the house first!
Things are(let's see,how to put this) odd around home..
gotta go see a Dr gotta save up for that

No,nothing wrong that money couldn't cure,so am lucky that way... Just gotta economise..

peg4x4":2fkgj6ol said:
I've gotta not come in 3 days a week anymore!! :cry:
Gas is so high+I do visit DQ and grocery when I don't need to..Just money wasted. :oops: .Don't have enough to waste.. Once a week will get my books,check email and look in here..
I've learned sooo much! Wish this had been around when I was younger. I can draw on so much knowledge.. Thanks.

I've cut back on my trips to town, too. Don't forget to stop by and visit when you do make it into town.

We have been trying not to get into Cleburne as much. I like to do my grocery shopping there, but there are two stores in this town. I don't really like either one of them. One has no selection and the other is, how do we say, the place where time stands still. Plus, I have lived in this county for 11 years now and it is hard to shop anywhere but my beloved HEB. This may sound odd, but my husband and I shop every Friday night. It's like a date or something.

Yes, I know. I have no life. :roll:

Called for Dr app--She put me on the "hot list" so that's why I'm here today--Have app at 2:30--called in at 10:00-today- Tell ya'
it's got me a little spooked how fast I was worked in--

Latest posts