Breakfast in Texas

Help Support CattleToday:

Very interesting video. Lots of starving deer (and cattle) in Texas these days. To view some very good footage of two bucks fighting click onto the "Awesome Whitetail Deer" video that pops up on the screen right after the Breakfast video.

chrisy":dhb1f45r said:
What a nice couple, but I'm wondering are they just fattening them up for the shoot? hope not.

Funny you mentioned that. I made a friend mad one time, he called himself a hunter and I said he wasn't. He, like so many "hunters" these days go and make these food plots with lush grasses and such, and feed the deer in the weeks prior to opening day. Then they sit in their tree stand that is position perfectly in line with where they feed the deer for that perfect shot, and they wait for day break to pick them off. I told him he may as well just go shoot some cows in the field, no different. He got very upset with me, he really thought he was the great white hunter. :lol2:

RD-Sam":17dosr4m said:
chrisy":17dosr4m said:
What a nice couple, but I'm wondering are they just fattening them up for the shoot? hope not.

Funny you mentioned that. I made a friend mad one time, he called himself a hunter and I said he wasn't. He, like so many "hunters" these days go and make these food plots with lush grasses and such, and feed the deer in the weeks prior to opening day. Then they sit in their tree stand that is position perfectly in line with where they feed the deer for that perfect shot, and they wait for day break to pick them off. I told him he may as well just go shoot some cows in the field, no different. He got very upset with me, he really thought he was the great white hunter. :lol2:

lol, it's not as easy as ur making it sound :lol2:

I worked with a guy that tracked a goat for two days, thought he was tracking a deer. He got the nickname "Goat Man". Good thing these modern day hunters can buy food at the store. :lol2:

RD-Sam":2g3vj7ti said:
I worked with a guy that tracked a goat for two days, thought he was tracking a deer. He got the nickname "Goat Man". Good thing these modern day hunters can buy food at the store. :lol2:
NO truer words were ever spoken !! :tiphat:

talldog":2i4dhmaq said:
RD-Sam":2i4dhmaq said:
NO truer words were ever spoken !! :tiphat:
yeah...but goat isn't that bad to eat... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts