Brazilian bull bandit

Help Support CattleToday:

ALACOWMAN":3s6w2bik said:
Bigfoot":3s6w2bik said:
I've always thought he was a nice made bull.
He's a Good looking bull for sure..as long as your looking from the ground..heck of a athlete

His movement is sensational for a bull of his size and build.

He was a good looking bull, more athletic than most any. But that hate for the rider and trying to kill him, going over on top to crush them, really made him just a bad bull. And how many times did the bull rider qualify for a re-ride due to the bulls actions???? If he was capable of a re-ride.

A testament to the absurdity of bull riding. Like hitting yourself in the head with a ball peen hammer to see if you can break the hammer.

Nice bull!

farmerjan":3eaj86vq said:
He was a good looking bull, more athletic than most any. But that hate for the rider and trying to kill him, going over on top to crush them, really made him just a bad bull. And how many times did the bull rider qualify for a re-ride due to the bulls actions???? If he was capable of a re-ride.
yeah,,be hard to make a reride when your comatose..

True Grit Farms":3n3kvvuw said:
https://youtu.be/COSZGvkJWiI
No slouch here either, and a good song.

One of my favorite bull videos to watch. What a monster he was! Wrecked a few faces along the way for sure.

I wonder how bandit was to handle at home when not ridden? Seems like bodacious was like a pet..........until he had to perform. The he turned into Mr Hyde..

Latest posts