Bravado Cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

maddison60

Reaction score
I have been trying to get information on this breed of cattle. Is it an actual breed or is it a combination of 2 or more breeds? I have had no luck getting any information. I was told to call a guy named Ron Rottmann but have not had any luck there. Maybe I have the wrond number but I was told on a different board to look at the Tulsa State Fair and that was the number I called. If anyone out there has any info, please let me know. Thanks!

I think Bravado are 1/2 Tarentaise 1/2 Brahmousin. I don't think there is a breed registry unless the Tarentaise Assoc registers them.

I have been trying to get information on this breed of cattle. Is it an actual breed or is it a combination of 2 or more breeds? I have had no luck getting any information. I was told to call a guy named Ron Rottmann but have not had any luck there. Maybe I have the wrond number but I was told on a different board to look at the Tulsa State Fair and that was the number I called. If anyone out there has any info, please let me know. Thanks!
Bravado are a mix of brahma and Limousin. As of the time I'm posting this Ron is alive and well for the most part. He's still living in Miami Oklahoma but no longer has any cattle. We purchased his original herd of bravados this past spring. You can look up, The Schomberg Farms on Facebook to get in touch with us and we can try and help you out with any questions you have about the breed. We are also talk to Ron about every other week and he is still able to remember every detail about just about cow he had..... hope this helps

Welcome, Nice cattle and a good cross. They wouldn't do well here as sale barn animals but I can see where they would do well private treaty. I bet they make great mamas.

Latest posts