Brangus is at the top!!

Help Support CattleToday:

showme

Reaction score
Up north Angus and Hereford or the breeds. Down south Brangus is the breed before Braham was the hot selling. Used to be that Braham Bulls would sell for 40,000 dollars. Not anymore now Brangus and braford took over, but it was proven that brangus sell for more and and stay in better shape over years to come. Just the other day there was a sale in Fairmont,GA Salacoa Valley Farms had a sale prices were great. I mean for a bull that was maybe worth $12,000 they got $25,000 for so that just tells you there Brangus is a profit breed!!

Hell no i dont give up the whole point is to promote the Brangus Breed. I have showed 17 different breeds and found BRangus to be the best!!

Just calm down man, its cool you like Brangus, I do to, but take a chill pill
If you keep up this stuff up youll start a war that you wont believe.

SCfarms":qaqi8duj said:
Hell no i dont give up the whole point is to promote the Brangus Breed. I have showed 17 different breeds and found BRangus to be the best!!
What 17 different breeds have you shown?

SCfarms":279rm9gv said:

What is the other 13 breeds???

Right now I show Brangus,Angus,Hereford,Braham,Commerical and Steers for Like parish show and State.

I showed Braford, Beefmaster, Simbra, Shorthorn, Red Brangus, Limousin, Gelbvih, Charolais, Santa Gertrudis, Polled Hereford and Red Angus and I mite get a Main Anjou Heifer

SCfarms":qzwlzi40 said:

Right now I show Brangus,Angus,Hereford,Braham,Commerical and Steers for Like parish show and State.

I showed Braford, Beefmaster, Simbra, Shorthorn, Red Brangus, Limousin, Gelbvih, Charolais, Santa Gertrudis, Polled Hereford and Red Angus and I mite get a Main Anjou Heifer

Looks like 3 short of 17.

TexasCountryWoman":ratk7p5t said:
I used to like Brangus....but after all this promotion, I am reconsidering.
I agree. He's all we need to kill a Dam'n good Breed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

la4angus":vd1hesy7 said:
TexasCountryWoman":vd1hesy7 said:

C'mon sportsfans. If one bozo could kill a breed there would be only a couple of breeds being used, and you haven't ever heard of them. Over zealousness while irritating, is after all everyones perogative on these boards.
But I'm glad his babysitter apparently has made him stay off the computer.
The problem is that given time he may have become a valued contributor. But it seems that not only have we lost a couple of horses hinies we also lost some significant contributors. Where has frankie gone? I don't recall seeing any posts from her recently.
I personally have been posting less, I would hate to see what classification comes after guru.

dun

dun":29ein182 said:
la4angus":29ein182 said:
TexasCountryWoman":29ein182 said:

C'mon sportsfans. If one bozo could kill a breed there would be only a couple of breeds being used, and you haven't ever heard of them. Over zealousness while irritating, is after all everyones perogative on these boards.
The problem is that given time he may have become a valued contributor. But it seems that not only have we lost a couple of horses hinies we also lost some significant contributors. Where has frankie gone? I don't recall seeing any posts from her recently.
I personally have been posting less, I would hate to see what classification comes after guru.

dun[/quote

it most likley will be the symbol of the democrats the donkey if macon can borrow rights to it from the democrats.

trying to reach guru status might be why when someone makes a post that most of the people who reply just start babling with out responding to the gist of the post

this is for la guest guest guest guest.

For what ever reason, the more someone screams how much better their way is the less I beleive or listen to them. In fact I become flat out suspecious of their claims.

dun":2sb42lcs said:
la4angus":2sb42lcs said:
TexasCountryWoman":2sb42lcs said:

dun

I'm here, Dun. You're just doing such a good job that I don't post often!!
Keep up the good work!!

Frankie":7ia1gl2l said:
I'm here, Dun. You're just doing such a good job that I don't post often!!
Keep up the good work!!

Had me worried. We can't afford to lose the good folks, we sure have plenty of the others at times.

dun

SCfarms":12jt293y said:

"SHOWN 17 different breeds..."

What does that have to do with the beef business? We sold a New Design 036 bull a couple of years ago. The owner put some of his calves in our state feedout program. The pen of his calves won the top award (two top awards were presented), one steer was the most profitable of the entire feed out program. That's what's important in the beef business, profit. (For those interested, the dam of this bull was a Stockman 365 heifer out of a GAR Precision cow and this bull was the high ADG bull on his performance test. Genetics tell.)

SCfarms":cboszgag said:
Up north Angus and Hereford or the breeds. Down south Brangus is the breed before Braham was the hot selling. Used to be that Braham Bulls would sell for 40,000 dollars. Not anymore now Brangus and braford took over, but it was proven that brangus sell for more and and stay in better shape over years to come. Just the other day there was a sale in Fairmont,GA Salacoa Valley Farms had a sale prices were great. I mean for a bull that was maybe worth $12,000 they got $25,000 for so that just tells you there Brangus is a profit breed!!

I have come to the conclusion your like a little fiest dog you just bark to feel your butt wiggle. BRANGUS IS NOT THE PERFECT BREED down south. This is a discussion board not an advertisement board, You can buy your own web site just contact Macon. If I had been considering buying Brangus I wouldn't after reading your post. If you represent the average Brangus breeder I want nothing to do with that type of cattleman.

Latest posts