Brangus in East Texas

Help Support CattleToday:

GRTiger85":ufkduxjt said:
4C you work for center ranch? Bought a angus heifer from them in the stars of texas female sale last yr.

He will probably say he owns it.

Jovid":2u73dclt said:
GRTiger85":2u73dclt said:
4C you work for center ranch? Bought a angus heifer from them in the stars of texas female sale last yr.

No doubt. He also raises sheep in east Texas, plants corn in Alabama, knows where to find land for lease in Missouri, and grew up in Australia. :lol:

VanC":1lqf982j said:
Jovid":1lqf982j said:
GRTiger85":1lqf982j said:

No doubt. He also raises sheep in east Texas, plants corn in Alabama, knows where to find land for lease in Missouri, and grew up in Australia. :lol:
and don't forget he grazes cows somewhere up north on I-90 and the state builds his fence along that road

VanC":sqsjbu8i said:
Jovid":sqsjbu8i said:
GRTiger85":sqsjbu8i said:

And wrote papers on every topic imaginable. Wonder if he ever turned them in to the professor for grading. :lol: :lol:

garseer":1v8iwu92 said:
I was just wondering how many of you on this web-site are close to East Texas and raise Black Brangus.

Thanks

Check the Texas Brangus Breeders Assn site. I believe it has a list of members along with location.

garseer":1usrwfjz said:
I was just wondering how many of you on this web-site are close to East Texas and raise Black Brangus.

Thanks
:heart:

garseer - I'm not sure how far East Texas your amining for but check Vineyard Cattle Company (large framed Brangus)south of Wharton, Texas and Circle X Ranch (smaller framed Brangus) up around Bryan, Texas.

I thought Center, Texas was all about chickens :help: (Tyson, Pilgrum Farms etc) I drove up that way on the bike last weekend and your nose could quickly pick-up on those chicken ranches.....or was it..... :???:

Latest posts