Brangus Heifer *Updated with new pics*

Help Support CattleToday:

d6cattleman":2lnvlick said:
jaydill":2lnvlick said:
AngusSenorita":2lnvlick said:
lol Jay he was talking to the new guy
Oh lol. My bad d6.
No offense taken.lol. Just kidding with you. This website is starting to gain lots of members, but were losing a few good old ones too. Whats your opinion on that? :?:
It's a shame, IMO. It's nice to have different views and opinions on things...even if most times we don't agree with em, there are times when they've good advice to offer.

Jay

jaydill":1uuydzsk said:
d6cattleman":1uuydzsk said:
jaydill":1uuydzsk said:
AngusSenorita":1uuydzsk said:
lol Jay he was talking to the new guy
Oh lol. My bad d6.
No offense taken.lol. Just kidding with you. This website is starting to gain lots of members, but were losing a few good old ones too. Whats your opinion on that? :?:
It's a shame, IMO. It's nice to have different views and opinions on things...even if most times we don't agree with em, there are times when they've good advice to offer.

Jay
Once Upon A Blue Moon. I think its good were gaining members, but REALLY bad were losing the older ones.Like you said, New opinions are good, but old ones have experience.Usually
d6cattleman

xring1":dq6apvn6 said:
It's my daughters calf. Butted her a few times and took her on a tour of the back fence.
Sounds like your typical calf.. dudn't wanna get broke! :lol: But that is a very nice calf and if you're ever lookin to get rid of her, do let me know! I'll find a spot in my backyard. :lol:

Jay