Brangus Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

You might want to give this a little study time. Caveat: of course this isn't a complete listing of Brangus AI bulls that are available, but rather those that are offered through Bovine Elite. Many Brinks bulls, several from Cow Creek Ranch and misc. others (including plb's bull Lombardi of Brinks):

http://www.bovine-elite.com/branbcarcdata.asp

Click on the bull's name for pictures of bulls, owner's name and EPD accuracy percentages.

The bulls first come up in alphabetical order. If you want to see a listing of all those bulls, ranked from top to bottom for a particular EPD trait, just click on the column headings at the top for BW, WW, YW, etc. If the ranking shown is bottom to top just click the column heading again and it will revert to top to bottom ranking. You'll see that Lombardi ranks highly in several categories. FWIW, seems to me that Cadence of Brinks offers a real nice combination of high ranking in many categories coupled with high accuracy percentages. Also, take a look at Confederate of Brinks. You'd have to talk to some real Brangus folks about disposition, udders, etc.

I would be glad to help you any way I can. I won some bulls that I sell semen off of. I would first want to know what kind of cows you are going to be breeding and what you are looking for the sire to add to the calves. I can give you my opinion on bulls that I think will mate up to what you ar looking for in the end result of these matings. I may have some semen that might work or I can reccomend another bull that would better suit what your looking for. contact me and I can give you my recommended bull of choice depending what you are looking for.
or just post on here what you have and what your looking for is a sire and what will be done with the calves. retain, band, or just sell at the local barn.
Jon Bevans
PLB Enterprise, LLC president
PLB Cattle Company
"genetically predictable cattle"
(501)804-5006cell (501)821-0177home (501)821-3153fax
http://www.plbcattle.com

Latest posts