Brain Fever information

Help Support CattleToday:

joanied

Reaction score

I did find that post from Vicky the Vet (I had spelled her name wrong on my first search for it, Gale)...
and from that post, I was able to find several veterinarian articles on what happened to our calf...I printed them all and will save them...
it's a very complicated issue with several variables, but I think we are now statisfied as to what happened and the causes.

Again....THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I'm gald i found this forum. By the way, my husnabd and his dad are the cow guys here...as for me...it's all about horses!!!

Have a great day!!

cowboyup,
Yep...forums are a wonderful psrt of the internet. If I hadn't found this one I may still be sifting thru all kinds of places getting some info on this so called brain fever thing...you guys were great!!
We raise our cattle as a 'sideline' to our farming...selling the calves helps pay the bills, although the feeder cattle market has not been strong of late...our calves are ready to go, but we are waiting to see if prices don't come up a bit!!

Thanks again

We need to sell our calves soon...we begin calving here in about 2 wks, and the little buggers need to be gone by then.
Let's hope the prices here will go up within the next wk or so.
Good luck with your little hambugers!!

I may not be around the forum for a while...need to start working on my web site...a never ending project, but that is how I get the foals I raise sold!!

Have a good one!!

http://www.foolishdreamfarm.com

Latest posts