Brahma - not feminine?

Help Support CattleToday:

BeefmasterB

Reaction score
Feminine or mean?

Ladies2.jpg

Lotsofladies.jpg

Lady.jpg

They are very feminine looking! I would not have guessed ~ never having seen one up close. I have heard that they are ornery, but I think people have said as much about me. Obviously wrong on all counts. :nod: They are also bigger than I would have thought.

Neat cattle BmB ~ not red, but they are for sure neat.

angie":22w6ctun said:
I have heard that they are ornery, but I think people have said as much about me. Obviously wrong on all counts. :nod:

Well you're 50% right anyway

angie":1n0bpzu5 said:
They are very feminine looking! I would not have guessed ~ never having seen one up close. I have heard that they are ornery, but I think people have said as much about me. Obviously wrong on all counts. :nod: They are also bigger than I would have thought.

Yes, they are! The owner has done remarkable job with them. I wonder if it has anything to do with the sweetfeed?
Prefer red? A Beefmaster heifer I'm looking at:

CollierBeefmaster.jpg

dun":29c1xtps said:
angie":29c1xtps said:
I have heard that they are ornery, but I think people have said as much about me. Obviously wrong on all counts. :nod:
No, look ~ these cows don't look a bit ornery!
Just ask Mrs. dun, I am thinking she knows ornery when she see's it.........

BmB ~ that heifer is a knock out. You are lucky to live in a climate where you can have such things. Up here ears are for freezing. :frowns:

angie":29al8urq said:
dun":29al8urq said:
angie":29al8urq said:
No, look ~ these cows don't look a bit ornery!
Just ask Mrs. dun, I am thinking she knows ornery when she see's it.........

BmB ~ that heifer is a knock out. You are lucky to live in a climate where you can have such things. Up here ears are for freezing. :frowns:

Ya'll eat the strangest things!!

angie":3qcfwwt1 said:
Up here ears are for freezing. :frowns:

Yeah . . . notice he's wearing a heavy winter coat too! If you can see grass around here, we're wearing shorts!

They are beautiful girls. We raise red Brahmans and have added Herefords more recently to get F1's with plenty of hybrid vigor. I think "bad temperament" is way over rated in Brahmans. If you spend some time with them they turn in pussy cats.

Beautiful, just beautiful! And those babies!!!! Wow.
Don't look ornery to me either, but well never mind. (angie, I understand completely)

angie":219ifqdj said:

The bet the ornery ones will make up for the ones that are not. :lol:

To see a nice group of calm cattle like those makes one want to go out and buy some.

novatech":jh59wvlc said:
1982vett":jh59wvlc said:
The bet the ornery ones will make up for the ones that are not. :lol:
I'd be willing to bet there is not an ornery one in the bunch.
probably not a everyday ornery, but there's a sleeping giants in about every brahman cow..... their "super smart" that some mistake as wild idiots and can smell a rat quicker than any.... and they don't cowboy worth a dam.

Latest posts